Tee Sud Isan Inter

thecatman

Could anyone tell me if the Tee Sud Isan Inter Restaurant is still there in Rangnam Road ?? I remember it was run before by an American guy and his Thai wife who was the chef (a great one at that). If it's not there, have they relocated, sold up, moved on?? Any info gratefully received.

• 3 months later...
Could anyone tell me if the Tee Sud Isan Inter Restaurant is still there in Rangnam Road ?? I remember it was run before by an American guy and his Thai wife who was the chef (a great one at that). If it's not there, have they relocated, sold up, moved on?? Any info gratefully received.

Doug and his wife have "retired" from the restaurant business and are playing golf 3 or 4 days a week and spending more time with their 3 sons,,,They had several opportunities to go into other places on RangNam Road, but nothing ever worked out..

Stoneman

Doug and his wife have "retired" from the restaurant business and are playing golf 3 or 4 days a week and spending more time with their 3 sons,,,They had several opportunities to go into other places on RangNam Road, but nothing ever worked out..

Stoneman

I had Sooo Many good afternoons in that place during my "Drunken asshol_e" era.....Good luck to them in their retirement and if anybody sees them say hello from me..."The man who ripped the sink off the wall and walked into the tree"!!!