Kanchanaburi Bungalows

RueFang

Hey all. Can anyone suggest a cheap place to stay in Kanchanaburi? I've never been before and would like somewhere peaceful and cheap for possibly a month or so. I'm a budget traveller, don't need all the fancy trimmings or even air con :o . It's just a place to stay while waiting for my husband's visa to oz so we can escape Bangkok for a while.

Hey all. Can anyone suggest a cheap place to stay in Kanchanaburi? I've never been before and would like somewhere peaceful and cheap for possibly a month or so. I'm a budget traveller, don't need all the fancy trimmings or even air con :o . It's just a place to stay while waiting for my husband's visa to oz so we can escape Bangkok for a while.

Hello,

In Kanchanaburi you can find a lot of places that will suits for your budgget :D

We would be happy to reccomend you about Guesthouses or hotels there.

Best regards,

Elron & Dan from the Green House Travel in Bangkok.

__1496___1497___1493___1500____1497___1493___1502___1497___1497___1501____1511___1504___1510____1504___1489___1493___1512___1497______1488___1504___1490___1500___1497___1514_.doc

I hope I remember the name right I think it was called Little creek hidden valley stayed there two years ago great place outside Kanchanaburi they swiss style bungalows at 600baht anight and little eco huts at 120baht what makes this place so good is the restaurant great thai food , swimming pool, and it is very peaceful and well run they were in the lonely planet guidebook :o

RueFang I found the card this afternoon . The name is Little creek hideaway valley & restaurant their website www.littlecreekhideawayvalley.com email address [email protected] the prices i said is wrong African hut fan and hot shower 300baht African hut fan and cold shower 270baht free for guests swimming pool ,cinema room , tv room with 24 hour satellite tv , 2 pool tables,2 beach volley ball and they will pick you up at bus station just call them

If you want somewhere in Kanchanaburi town, ploy guesthouse is really nice for about 600 baht per night. there are cheaper options like apple guest house but ply is really peaceful and chilled out.

My favorite place nearly since 15 years is the SUGAR CANE Guesthouse, Soi Pakistan, River Kwai Rd. Lovely place with houseboots and rooms. Helpfull, good english speaking staff, Mrs.Oi (thai for sugarcane) lived a long tine in Dallas (USA). Roomsrate stats from 200 to 600 TB. All my friends were happy there. Watch her site. www.sugarcaneguesthouse.com

Regards from Harry and Mukda from Chiang-Mai and Germany

Several years ago we stayed at this place. They had about 4 raft houses and a few cabins. It's about a 1/2 k downriver from the bridge. Bamboo House, 3-5 Soi Vietnam, Tha Makham. Tel: 034 624470 or 034 518756