Lentils & Chick Peas (garbanzo Beans)

sylviex

Any suggestions for where to find lentils and chick peas (aka garbanzo beans) ?

Thanks.

i get my supply from bangkok but i have seen them selling at Carrefour in the International Food area near the bakery. Otherwise Kasem might have them? There is an Indian grocery shop in Warorot market. Go in there and ask anyone there. They would lead you to the right shop. They have Atta (wheat Flour) as well. and almost all lentils.

Any suggestions for where to find lentils and chick peas (aka garbanzo beans) ?

Thanks.

i get my supply from bangkok but i have seen them selling at Carrefour in the International Food area near the bakery. Otherwise Kasem might have them? There is an Indian grocery shop in Warorot market. Go in there and ask anyone there. They would lead you to the right shop. They have Atta (wheat Flour) as well. and almost all lentils.

Rimping has both for sure.

Thanks, all :o .

Did find some lentils at Kasem.

The Indian grocer at Wararot sounds most enticing.

Will try Rimping for chick peas.

There was a long thread here about 4-5 months ago describing how to find the Indian grocer with the dried chick peas at the Warorot Market. Rimping had them for a similar price. Tops has canned chick peas, but they're prohibitively expensive.

Thanks, all :) .

There was a long thread here about 4-5 months ago describing how to find the Indian grocer with the dried chick peas at the Warorot Market. Rimping had them for a similar price. Tops has canned chick peas, but they're prohibitively expensive.

For the puposes of indian cooking, specifically daal, there is more than one type of lentil one might choose. So I'd like to locate the indian grocery in worarot too. If someone has pinned it down and would care to give an idea of its location there I'd be grateful.

Thanks, all :o .

For the puposes of indian cooking, specifically daal, there is more than one type of lentil one might choose. So I'd like to locate the indian grocery in worarot too. If someone has pinned it down and would care to give an idea of its location there I'd be grateful.

Sylviex used the Search function and bumped the thread up yesterday. Read thru the "hummus" thread. Accurate directions are there.