Changing Isp Ji-net To Hinet

mike3006

Hi

Im thinking of changing from Jinet which costs me 2,100 bht 1mps/512 to Hi-net 2mps/1mps 1000 bht.

My only concern is i have Vonage voip. It works fine with ji net but just wanted to know if CAT is still blocking voip ports. They did back in 2004 when i first got my voip phone thats why i went to jinet.

Does anyone here know if CAT still blocks certain ports for voip and p2p file sharing?

thanks for any of your help

Hi

Im thinking of changing from Jinet which costs me 2,100 bht 1mps/512 to Hi-net 2mps/1mps 1000 bht.

My only concern is i have Vonage voip. It works fine with ji net but just wanted to know if CAT is still blocking voip ports. They did back in 2004 when i first got my voip phone thats why i went to jinet.

Does anyone here know if CAT still blocks certain ports for voip and p2p file sharing?

thanks for any of your help

I use Emule with CAT ADSL and is impossible to port forward. Same for my ip video camera...

I changed from Ji-net 512/256 to Maxnet 2048.

Maxnet was way, way slower! I had to upgrade to a premier account and pay approximately the same amount of money to get an equivalent speed. Beware of the quoted speeds, they don't mean much.