Electrician

weary

Tried the phone numbers pinned in the forum but no luck.

Got "Welcome to callback service" for 4 days straight for Prathom's both numbers, and no answer from the number listed for Chai since Friday.

Need to refurbish four wall outlets in two upstairs rooms (2 outlets per room) with new three prong plates and install ground wires to all of them. So if somebody has a recommendation for another affordable sparky who does a thorough job, or if somebody has other phone numbers for Prathom or Chai, I'd really appreciate it.

The "girfan" can interpret between Thai and English so a Thai or Chiang Mai Thai speaking electrician will do just fine.

Edited by weary

Tried the phone numbers pinned in the forum but no luck.

Got "Welcome to callback service" for 4 days straight for Prathom's both numbers, and no answer from the number listed for Chai since Friday.

Need to refurbish four wall outlets in two upstairs rooms (2 outlets per room) with new three prong plates and install ground wires to all of them. So if somebody has a recommendation for another affordable sparky who does a thorough job, or if somebody has other phone numbers for Prathom or Chai, I'd really appreciate it.

The "girfan" can interpret between Thai and English so a Thai or Chiang Mai Thai speaking electrician will do just fine.

Did you leave a message at Prathom's? His number (I just talked with him) is 081-706-6939, or 084-611-9706

Thanks Ajarn, those two numbers are the ones I tried. There was no option to leave a spoken message, only to leave a phone number. Which I did, 4 or 5 times.

On Friday, I got notified by text message 3 times or so saying the number could be reached again. Called the number immediately after, only to get connected to the callback service again. On Saturday and today, I didn't even get any such text messages.

Anyway thanks for the reply, I will try to call him again tomorrow before midday.

Edited by weary

Thanks Ajarn, those two numbers are the ones I tried. There was no option to leave a spoken message, only to leave a phone number. Which I did, 4 or 5 times.

On Friday, I got notified by text message 3 times or so saying the number could be reached again. Called the number immediately after, only to get connected to the callback service again. On Saturday and today, I didn't even get any such text messages.

Anyway thanks for the reply, I will try to call him again tomorrow before midday.

Cheap phone service perhaps. I get notified that "the number is now available", when I have called at a time when there is no service... I don't know why. Good luck :o

I just had recessed lighting put into the dropped ceiling in a car port and, later, an outlet added to the outside of a wall (tapping into the line/outlet on the inside) and a line run to spot lights in the garden. The electrician, nicknamed Op, speaks only Thai/Chiangmai. I got him via my nephew who has used him, and I may be the first Farang he has done work for.

He is south of the moat. I am just south of Mae Jo and he came up to the house, we talked, he went away to check prices on the hardware I wanted, and made a bid (which I accepted). So PM me if you still need someone and I will get a contact number for you.

Thank you to everyone for your help.

I tried Prathom again this morning but yet again both numbers failed to get me through (callback service on the first number, "the number can not be reached" on the second number).

In the end I got in contact with an electrician named Saelee recommended by bill97 in another thread - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=1610680 - who said he will come tomorrow.

Edited by weary