Halo 2 Leaked Onto The Internet

Ian_B

Already seen this torrent on a few sites today

I've got my original ordered and want the full experience so will hold of from getting this..

Here is the story from Gamespot:

Pirates release Halo 2

Microsoft's biggest Xbox release for 2004 has been leaked onto the Internet.

Late last night, 27 days before its officially scheduled retail release, an allegedly complete version of Microsoft's upcoming first-person shooter, Halo 2, was leaked onto the Internet. The pirated release, said to be a PAL version of the game with French-language dialogue, is currently making its way around various Usenet newsgroups and peer-to-peer networks. There has been no word on where, or how the game originally surfaced at this time. It should be noted that players who download the game illegally could face a maximum penalty of $100,000 per infringement for copyright violations.

Halo 2, which continues the adventures of Master Chief with an all-new single-player adventure, as well as Xbox Live support for Internet-based multiplayer, is scheduled to hit retail shelves on November 9.

It should be noted that players who download the game illegally could face a maximum penalty of $100,000 per infringement for copyright violations.

Yeah right, booooo i'm scared now :D

Like they know who's downloading it , when you do it correctly :o

• 5 weeks later...

Halo 2 - sweet game but the story is not as developed as the 1st one (this ws one of the coolest parts of the original Halo. A couple of new moves and the ai is somewhat improved but I suggest that you start off with Legendary first. Graphics on par if not better than the original. Get some friends on X Box Live and you extend the life of the game past the single player mode

Halo 2 - sweet game but the story is not as developed as the 1st one (this ws one of the coolest parts of the original Halo.  A couple of new moves and the ai is somewhat improved but I suggest that you start off with Legendary first.  Graphics on par if not better than the original.  Get some friends on X Box Live and you extend the life of the game past the single player mode

So you have the English copy version? Or the original? the shops in phuket ahven't got the copy version yet.