Short Term Rental

Patrick123

I imagine this has been asked many times before, but i really dont have time for searching for an upto date answer.

I am due to arrive in Chiang Mai on the 9th May. I only have 3 months and i really dont want to spend it in a hotel.

I have stayed in Chiang Mai a few year ago slightly out of town next to the big cinema, there was a large block of apartments there, cant remeber the name!

What I would like is 1/2 bedroom house or apartment furnished on a 3 month agreement with internet, tv etc.

My budget is upto 10,000bht a month. What are the chances of me finding somthing like that on a short term and for the price want??

Any advice much appreciated.

If you are okay with a decent size studio apartment that is in a great location try Wipanan Mansion.

http://www.wipananmansion.com/

They are super friendly and cater to both short and longterm stays. They have furnished rooms with A/C, Fridge, Internet, Cable TV (STAR Movies, HBO, CNN, STAR Sports and True Sports and will switch to other channels if there is a particular sporting event on) and once a week maid service. I believe it's about 4,500BT per month (maybe 5,000 with Internet). Also when you get in to Chiang Mai, you could pick up a City Life or Chanpuek magazine and there are tons of ads for furnished apartments.