Change A Letter ( + 1 )

tijnebijn

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicely - (probably shouldn't use place names but would be good if we could add one letter each time, which is what I thought was intended)

Not sure about proper nouns. Some posters have already used them. Up to the OP I guess.

As far as I know we have to change a letter, not add one. If we add one letter each time, it will soon be impossible to play. Try to change and add a letter to the word impossible for example.

I'll dwell on that, but wait, impossible is ten chars. If you start at five and then move to six chars it becomes more manageable. In the meantime you or somebody else needs to post a revised word else the thread dies.

Edited by chiang mai

This thread is to change one letter not add a letter .

I can understand one can get confused cause I wrote change a letter (+1) , actually (+1)

was added because of the earlier thread I started as an appetizer . :o Which was with four letters and this thread is with 5 .

It could be an interesting idea to start a new thread with more letters , for the ones who like a challenge........

But some find it difficult with five already , so I'm not sure if it will last long .

I wouldn't mind if someone got a good idea and starts a new thread , so long they make it possible to play

and can make it perhaps better , after all its for our fun together .

To use nouns in this thread is not a problem , in that way we can keep it enjoyable .