Is There Anything Else Left To Discuss?

GuestHouse

Apart from Thai news clippings, Thai politics, Thai government regulation changes affecting expats, p1ssups in Pattaya, stories of love and fortune lost, nasty illnesses, good/cr@p food, good/cr@p restaurants etc etc......................

.............................no.

........... Is there anything else left to discuss? :D

Yes: the growth speed of grass in the shade per 24 hours...

and: the growth speed of grass in the sun per 24 hours...

:o

LaoPo

Is there anything left to discuss?

I would say most subjects are up for grabs, everything being in a state of flux means subjects that have been "done to death" can take on a whole new flavour with each change. Visas are a pretty good example, also what is "old hat' for some is unknown territory for newcomers. Some of these lack the computer skills to make full use of the wonderous search facilities available, others maybe just too lazy.

Half the time I don't know what the Flux going on, so a rehash of subjects is and probably will always be enlightening to somebody.

OK, How about this for starters?

Courtesy THE NATION Apr 29 2008

Headline:

70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm[/size]

A recent global sex survey found that 70 per cent of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm.

Pongphon Sarnsamak

Daily Xpress

Others reach orgasm through masturbation or having sex with another woman, while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.

The survey was conducted in 26 countries and questioned 26,000 respondents about their sexual behaviour and attitudes.

It revealed that 54 per cent of Thai couples cannot reach orgasm, while Italians, Spanish, Mexicans and South Africans are the most likely to climax almost every time, at 66 per cent. Only 24 per cent of Chinese couples achieve orgasm and the Japanese recorded 27 per cent.

Sexologist Dr Pansak Sugkrakroek says most Thai women cannot reach orgasm because their partners do not know how to help them. :D

"They just care about themselves," he says. "Making love is a kind of art that they have to learn so that they can help their partners."

Pansak says some couples end relationships because they cannot help each other to reach orgasm.

Taking more time can have a significant impact on the quality of orgasms. Those Thais fully satisfied with the intensity of their orgasms spend on average 3.9 more minutes on foreplay than those who are not, he adds.

"Even though orgasms are not the be all and end all of sex, regularly achieving them improves emotional and overall wellbeing, as well as a bond with a partner. It can also help to reduce life's stresses. Ideally, people should try to have orgasms regularly," he says.

However, he suggests women should not fake orgasms because it could lead to conflict if partners discover the woman is not being sincere.

He advises couples to learn how to improve their relationship rather than focus on orgasms. :o

Edited by ratcatcher

Have the Thai food fanatics exhausted the categories of som tam, fish sauce, mangos and sticky rice, ad nauseum

Have the varieties of Thai music been debated to death?

What province has the most beautiful waterfalls, women, wats

How many mobile phone calls can you make during a single BKK traffic jam

Can you mix Marmite or Vegamite with chocolate peanut butter and croissants?

It's a bit like asking whether any more new music can possibly be written, if all's been said in the world of fiction or is it possible to still have a surprise past the age of, say, fifty.

I expect to be surprised by something every day, to learn something new, to have some cherished opinion overturned. I think that I should pretty much give-up if that wasn't the case.

Yes, there's plenty left to discuss. There always will be.

This one hasnt been done before.

IS THERE ANY RUSSIAN LADIES ON HERE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR LIVES ENRICHED BY OVERSTAYING IN PATTAYA.WOULD BE GREAT TO SPEAK WITH A RUSSIAN LADY TO SEE HOW THEY ENJOY IT HERE RATHER THAN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND HOW THE WEATHER IS AFFECTING THEM,AS THEY ARE VERY WHITE.

...while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.

Only 79%? I don't believe it! :o

It's a bit like asking whether any more new music can possibly be written, if all's been said in the world of fiction or is it possible to still have a surprise past the age of, say, fifty.

I expect to be surprised by something every day, to learn something new, to have some cherished opinion overturned. I think that I should pretty much give-up if that wasn't the case.

Yes, there's plenty left to discuss. There always will be.

Nice post mickey!

I was just wondering, as I came across another topic that had been discussed only a matter of days ago.... Is there anything else left to discuss? :o

Yeh that girl who walks around the bottom of soi 8 next to flipper lodge with all the white makeup on.

scares the <deleted> out of me

This one hasnt been done before.

IS THERE ANY RUSSIAN LADIES ON HERE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR LIVES ENRICHED BY OVERSTAYING IN PATTAYA.WOULD BE GREAT TO SPEAK WITH A RUSSIAN LADY TO SEE HOW THEY ENJOY IT HERE RATHER THAN THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND HOW THE WEATHER IS AFFECTING THEM,AS THEY ARE VERY WHITE.

I had a thai gal express her opinion based on the best of her knowledge, "do you know why men go with russian women?"

I answered, "no why?"

"Becuase they do it front and back."

.. Is there anything else left to discuss? :o
I'm still emotionally drained from the "Rain" thread, then came the Heat thread ... :D ,

Just waiting for more Russian mafia intrigue, fools removed from their money, BG high jinx, and maybe a perennial feel good story on a successful visa app, oh wait, new post, shiiit, it's the Rain thread, Doe !

How about a discussion of the asymptotic behavior of solutions of a fourth order nonlinear differential equation and their impact on the price of beer in Jenny Star bar.

Hold on... I'll try and find Kurgen...

totster :o

It's not the lack of new topics, it's the endless supply of know-it-alls, aspiring immigrants, and of course folks who can't let go of the LOS.

:D

Any particular category for you, Heng? :o

I would think that would be pretty obvious, Jet.

:D :D