Chinese Food In Pattaya ?

paul1970

same same, never seen one or had one.

nearest i can get is sweet and sour either fish or chicken or pork and mumaroy tends to do a good one in a nice setting!

i was speaking with bert from tropical berts about 3 months ago on this and wanted a "typical as ya can english version of a chinese" to which he went and did one on a saturday night, i had really bad toothacke so missed out, reports at the time were spot on, now i had forgot about this and dont know weather its still on, so maybe call in if ya passing if not let me know ill find out for ya!

chris

Can anyone recommend a good Chinese restaurant in Pattaya ?

Expensive: Rice Mill, in the Marriott

Nam Sing, 2nd Road, just south of Royal Garden Plaza

U.K. Chinese: Chow Soi, on Soi Chaiyapoon

Seconded!

This place (on the corner of 3rd Road and Soi Chaiyapoon) is excellent for Chinese food. I am addicted to their crispy duck. Recommended and a reasonable price considering the quality. Can be a bit mean on take-away portions so I sometimes order double if I'm Lee Marvin.

This place (on the corner of 3rd Road and Soi Chaiyapoon) is excellent for Chinese food. I am addicted to their crispy duck. Recommended and a reasonable price considering the quality. Can be a bit mean on take-away portions so I sometimes order double if I'm Lee Marvin.

Surely you mean HANK MARVIN?????? :o

Born and bred London boy, from Highbury Hill, Arsenal.

Surely you mean HANK MARVIN?????? :o

Born and bred London boy, from Highbury Hill, Arsenal.

Lee Marvin = Starving