Toyota Dealership In Chiang Mai

mobs00

Has anyone had any experience with local Toyota dealers in Chiang Mai. I know prices are pretty much the same but how about any freebies they throw in?

What about service? Are there any you had a positive overall experience with? Any dealers to avoid?

I am looking to buy a car in the near future and any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone had any experience with local Toyota dealers in Chiang Mai. I know prices are pretty much the same but how about any freebies they throw in? What about service? Are there any you had a positive overall experience with? Any dealers to avoid? I am looking to buy a car in the near future and any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Bought first car from Nakornping,130/555 Chiangmai-Hot Rd (Hang Dong)and 2nd car fromChiangmai Toyota, 62/1 Mahidol (by Airport Plaza) almost one year apart . Both effectively offered the same freebies (e.g., one year insurance, etc.) after bargaining, though on the 2nd car Nakornping took too long to agree and, therefore, we had already bought from Chiangmai Toyota. The extent of the freebies is dependent upon your bargaining and their hunger for a sale.

Take both cars back to their respective sources for service. Like Nokornping's brand new facilities and the ability to see the immaculate service area from the customer lounge. Like this lounge better than Chiangmai T's, including the free first "gormet" coffee (instant coffee, tea, ovaltine free) and 1/2 price 2nd cup. Service costs are about the same.

I nearly did business with a Toyota dealer on Mahandiol Road (opposite Sunbelt's office) near the airport

They offered me some very good deals that I could not get from other Toyota dealerships

That must be Niyom Panich.

Personaly, I'm with Isuzu on prices and service for anyone in Thailand. I don't think that the biggest car company in Thailand can be beat by the one family controlling Toyota in Chiang Mai

• 1 month later...

Isu is the ultimate farmer car. Used to be low on diesel and therefor attractive. Perhaps even more attractive today.

Peronally I go for a Toyota with petrol engine and LPG outfit. Saves alot per year and the engine is fast.

Toyota is almost the Nr 1 in the world, and some more or less discount isn't the problem....is it???

Everywhere your freebee is a bedliner, sunprotector, one year insurance and half or full tank.

If there is only one Toyota family in Chiang Mai, then there is not much bargaining. A friend of mine, who is a bit stingy, bought his 4x4 Vigo at Ratchadamnun affiliate and was happy enough. Only thing was, he could choose any color and choose the blue one. Sorry, mai mee. TiT.

I hear Toyota is what the hill tribe love for go up the mountain and isuzu is safety for drive around the city. If i was to buy one i'd get a hilux with LPG onjection convertion or NGV if didn't have to go too far to get to my mountain retreat

Nakornping Chaing Mai, great service and staff got all the extra's thrown in possible. Had 2 services since and no concern on being ripped off. They will show you the oil bottles and old filters changed,pays to mark your filters with a marker pen just to be shaw as this trick back in Aus was a good scam. Had to go to Bangkok for 4 days left car with them and they dropped me off at the Airport, 5 stars from me.

I've been having my vios serviced at niyom panich for about five years since i bought my new car (in bkk, waiting time was too long in chiang mai at the time)

Service and value like this would be totally impossible in my home country england.

Recommended very much.