German Guy

PCA

Hi all,

the other day I met a german guy in the heart of Phukets nightlife scene had a chat about HSBC products and so far I understood he is offering some real estate funds with good returns, not sure if he is doing that freelance or under employment. Anyway since I have no contact address and am travelling until next month before I am back I would like to ask if anyone here knows him and how to get in touch. According to his claim he lives in Kathu and I would estimate his age late 50s to early 60s.

thx if anyone,

PCA

Hi all,

the other day I met a german guy in the heart of Phukets nightlife scene had a chat about HSBC products and so far I understood he is offering some real estate funds with good returns, not sure if he is doing that freelance or under employment. Anyway since I have no contact address and am travelling until next month before I am back I would like to ask if anyone here knows him and how to get in touch. According to his claim he lives in Kathu and I would estimate his age late 50s to early 60s.

thx if anyone,

PCA

So, and sorry if I sound a tad cynical here, you didn't get his name, he didn't give you a card with checkable details on it (HSBC or otherwise), and you met him in "the heart of the nightlife scene", yes?

Well, my advice is simply Keep Travelling! In Vientiane there is a small version of the Arc de Triomph I could sell you, or there's the world's biggest swing in Bangkok, while I've heard that Sydney, Australia has quite an Amazing bridge you could bid on..............

Hi all, the other day I met a german guy in the heart of Phukets nightlife scene had a chat about HSBC products and so far I understood he is offering some real estate funds with good returns, not sure if he is doing that freelance or under employment. Anyway since I have no contact address and am travelling until next month before I am back I would like to ask if anyone here knows him and how to get in touch. According to his claim he lives in Kathu and I would estimate his age late 50s to early 60s.

i think you are referring to me. i have some excellent real estate funds (as specified hereafter) to offer:

-the Frenchie Hi-So Fund (owns part of the Eiffel Tower and the famous restaurant "Tour d'Argent" in Paris)

-the Neonazi Rhinestone Fund (owns the Rhine river bottom starting at the swiss border till the Netherlands)

-the Russki non-Sovietski Fund (owns the Kremlin in Moscow and the Hermitage in St. Petersburg).

please PM me for details and have your cash ready when we meet :o

Hi all,

thx if anyone,

PCA

So, and sorry if I sound a tad cynical here, you didn't get his name, he didn't give you a card with checkable details on it (HSBC or otherwise), and you met him in "the heart of the nightlife scene", yes?

Well, my advice is simply Keep Travelling! In Vientiane there is a small version of the Arc de Triomph I could sell you, or there's the world's biggest swing in Bangkok, while I've heard that Sydney, Australia has quite an Amazing bridge you could bid on..............

Thx for the advice but I am a professional trader and know whats good and what not. About the things he said/offered I dont have enough skills to judge them and therefore need first his contact again and then will do research and find out how much worth/true it all is. Yeah, he mentioned his name I am sure though he hadn't a business card with him. I have bad memory with names but what I remember is that he was with a little young black dog and her name was "lady".

You can buy bridges and other stuff if you like though.

Naam,

you offer your crap in pattaya I am sure you're at the right place.

Edited by PCA

Hi all,

thx if anyone,

PCA

Thx for the advice but I am a professional trader and know whats good and what not. About the things he said/offered I dont have enough skills to judge them and therefore need first his contact again and then will do research and find out how much worth/true it all is. Yeah, he mentioned his name I am sure though he hadn't a business card with him. I have bad memory with names but what I remember is that he was with a little young black dog and her name was "lady".

You can buy bridges and other stuff if you like though.

Naam,

you offer your crap in pattaya I am sure you're at the right place.

You know your so right. Everybody remembers a dogs name in Thailand.

Ted.

post-59607-1209747511.gif

post-59607-1209747554.gif

....Do you all remember a boy at your school, u know the one who kept coming out with UNBELIEVABLE storys,that he'd done this and bought that and his dad was a millionaire but left school at half term?.....well I wonder where he is now..?

.......I have bad memory with names but what I remember is that he was with a little young black dog and her name was "lady".

I think I've seen the dog !

was it this one ? post-13995-1209758295_thumb.jpg

LaoPo

.......I have bad memory with names but what I remember is that he was with a little young black dog and her name was "lady".

I think I've seen the dog !

was it this one ? post-13995-1209758295_thumb.jpg

LaoPo

y, was that one. Thx and thread closing pls.