Need Friends Going Out.

Rabbit

i am 30 and female.Just friends..notthing more. Thanks.

Blinky Bill has many, many female freinds. Don't worry. :o

That's just an urban myth Ewe-Gee.

Male ,Female or Mixs i am happy to have friends.

What type of person is a "Mixs"?

"Mixs" is an abbreviated form of Myxomatosis: Contagious, usually fatal, virus infection of rabbits which causes much suffering. It has been deliberately introduced in the UK and Australia since the 1950s to reduce the rabbit population.

Edited by Blinky Bill

i am 30 and female.Just friends..notthing more. Thanks.

Blinky Bill has many, many female freinds. Don't worry. :o

That's just an urban myth Ewe-Gee.

Male ,Female or Mixs i am happy to have friends.

What type of person is a "Mixs"?

"Mixs" is an abbreviated form of Myxomatosis: Contagious, usually fatal, virus infection of rabbits which causes much suffering. It has been deliberately introduced in the UK and Australia since the 1950s to reduce the rabbit population.

Just your type then BB, LOL...

Well, it appears you are a lady, so why not come along to the Citylife Ladies Night I am organsing at the Darling Wine Bar on the 22nd May? No agenda, no sales, no speakers or anything. Just women who want to come for some drinks, finger food and conversation. Starts at 7 ish. House wine is 100 baht a glass 10% discount on everything else and I am sponsoring some snacks. This is an invite to all women if you are interested. Last time we did it at the D2, we had about 70 women turned up. Huge night. Loads of fun, I think! Don't remember much...

Well, it appears you are a lady, so why not come along to the Citylife Ladies Night I am organsing at the Darling Wine Bar on the 22nd May? No agenda, no sales, no speakers or anything. Just women who want to come for some drinks, finger food and conversation. Starts at 7 ish. House wine is 100 baht a glass 10% discount on everything else and I am sponsoring some snacks. This is an invite to all women if you are interested. Last time we did it at the D2, we had about 70 women turned up. Huge night. Loads of fun, I think! Don't remember much...

Did ya ever have someone sneak in, in drag?

One of my...uh...friends...(yeah, that's it) wants to know. :o

Edited by toptuan

Hi SJM,

Are you in need of exotic male dancers on the evening? Ulysses G and I do a rather special show for a very reasonable price. (We do not offer after show extras).

BB.

Are you in need of exotic male dancers on the evening? Ulysses G and I do a rather special show for a very reasonable price. (We do not offer after show extras).

BB.

Now there's a mental picture that's going to haunt me for a while. :o:D

i am 30 and female.

:o Didn't your wife and you just got a child last year? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1402779

Profile shows female. Possibly hubby is using the same account? Typing styles and English language skills are quite different between the two topic posts.

Oops yeh, that's very possible! Too long alone in between dogs. Maybe time for me to mingle again with two legged creatures...

Oops yeh, that's very possible! Too long alone in between dogs. Maybe time for me to mingle again with two legged creatures...

I believe you will be able to accomplish that this Saturday, though by the end of the evening some will probably be four legged. :o

BB.

I'll admit it left me somewhat stunned.

I'm afraid the reluctance to offer after show extras at a ladies only night tells a sad and long suspected story though.

BB.

I'm afraid the reluctance to offer after show extras at a ladies only night tells a sad and long suspected story though.

The reason being that we are heavily booked that particular night and will have to rush off for the next performance.

BB.

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand and it disturbs me to hear the ladies beg! :D

Even sadder when you understand that the explanation lies not in reluctance, but simple inability.

Even sadder when you understand that the explanation lies not in reluctance, but simple inability.

Says the pussy-whipped, married man living in Thailand. :o

:D

Says the pussy-whipped, married man living in Thailand. :o

:D

Ouch. I seem to have hit an extremely sensitive nerve, so much so that one wonders whether what was meant only as a light-hearted joke might not have touched on a painful truth. :D