Wd40

LKIBA

can u get it here or the equivilent ?? if so where ??

Yes, widely available. Probably find it in the motoring sections in Big C or Lotus. If not, definitely available in TukCom basement or in HomePro (in the Carrefour complex on Pattaya Klang).

DM

can u get it here or the equivilent ?? if so where ??

Yes, widely available. Probably find it in the motoring sections in Big C or Lotus. If not, definitely available in TukCom basement or in HomePro (in the Carrefour complex on Pattaya Klang).

DM

thank u very much doc :o

Aaah, Wd40 and duct tape.

Pretty much all you need to keep anything mechanical in operational state. Definitely works for airplanes :o:D

Wd 40 is indeed available in most hardware stores.

Pretty much all you need to keep anything mechanical in operational state. Definitely works for airplanes :D :D

Reminds me of the old West Texas saying...

If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.

If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. :o

Edited by chuckd

This thread prompted me to go and get some to stop all the bloody squeaky dorrs in my house.

I went to Homepro in Carrefour as recommended, and as I was perusing the can of WD40 for 265 baht, a kind lady came and told me 'this same same sir, only 80 baht'.

I thought what the hel_l, I'll try it and come back next week to buy some WD40. Well it worked a treat, my house is now squeakless, the only trouble is I can't hear the missus sneaking up on me :o

It's called ThreeBond, in a red can with a directional straw taped to it, next to the WD40. Recommended

This thread prompted me to go and get some to stop all the bloody squeaky dorrs in my house.

I went to Homepro in Carrefour as recommended, and as I was perusing the can of WD40 for 265 baht, a kind lady came and told me 'this same same sir, only 80 baht'.

I thought what the hel_l, I'll try it and come back next week to buy some WD40. Well it worked a treat, my house is now squeakless, the only trouble is I can't hear the missus sneaking up on me :o

It's called ThreeBond, in a red can with a directional straw taped to it, next to the WD40. Recommended

i got wd40 from carrefour it was 165 baht but i will try the 3bond as u recommended it the next time my flys seize up :D

Edited by LKIBA

If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape.

If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40

my fathers cure all for anything that didnt work was "just gi'it a wipe wi' oily rag , if it still dont work tek' hammer to it"

needless to say , he spent a fortune on repairs.

Pretty much all you need to keep anything mechanical in operational state. Definitely works for airplanes :o:D

Agree available most larger hardware stores.

Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules

for tools really are:

In life, you only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape.

If it doesn't move but should, use the WD-40.

If it should not move and does, use the duct tape. (both great for airplanes monty :D

Also, some folks use Singer sewing machine oil as an alternative too.

:D

Edited by ilyushin