Where Do You Live Right Now?

toptuan

Where Do You Live?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently in a remote part of Tasmania, Australia. It is -2 degrees outside!

At other times hopping between Tassie, Perth, Bangkok, Yangon (Myanmar) and Hong Kong.... I suppose a citizen of planet earth, or some other hippie connotation :o

At other times hopping between Tassie, Perth, Bangkok, Yangon (Myanmar) and Hong Kong.... I suppose a citizen of planet earth, or some other hippie connotation :D

I thought you were writing from Burma...2-3 days ago ? :o

LaoPo

At other times hopping between Tassie, Perth, Bangkok, Yangon (Myanmar) and Hong Kong.... I suppose a citizen of planet earth, or some other hippie connotation :D

I thought you were writing from Burma...2-3 days ago ? :o

LaoPo

Not 2-3 days ago. With the events of the past 2 weeks have spent alot of my time relaying messages in and out. I have close ties within Yangon and direct communication with some folks there. I think my profile says my location is there, I never bother changing it because I move too much....

Middle East, Australia. No problem as has been pointed out.

But what about those 2 big continents across the Indian Ocean? one hot, usually, and one cold, always.

I'm in English Midlands right now but could soon be in Southern Africa for a time, via Bangkok!

Edited by Cool Water Palace

Middle East, Australia. No problem as has been pointed out.

But what about those 2 big continents across the Indian Ocean? one hot, usually, and one cold, always.

I'm in English Midlands right now but could soon be in Southern Africa for a time, via Bangkok!

Well, hurry up and vote "Europe" before you leave!

Had only 20 slots available in the poll template, and some things had to get left out. My apologies! :o

P.S. All you Africanites, Afrikkaners, and Penguins please just post. (Prepare for a flood of activity! :D)

Edited by toptuan

Currently Dung Quat (working), Quang Ngai (living) central Viet Nam. A year ago it was KL thus I am a bit of a nomad and follow the work. :o

When in Thailand (roughly every 12 weeks) normally stay in Pattaya where I catch up with the mates I used to work with. Just returned (Sunday) from the last visit so am now on recovery time rebuilding the liver.

Northwest Thailand (Kanchanaburi, Suphabnuri, Nakhon Pathom, Ratburi)

Some smelling mistakes here, we in Kan are West Central Thailand folks. As for "Suphabnuri" where is that place :D ? and " Ratburi" is spelt :o

Ratchaburi

This small city lies about 100 km due west of Bangkok and like many similar cities in central Thailand has been inhabited for at least 14 centuries.

Now you know :D

Kan Win from the Wild-West of Thailand. :D

P.S. Good "Fred" BTW thank you :D

• 2 months later...
Im in Sydney Australia, will be in bangkok for good in 188 days, once I get there I will kickbox all you in the face

Just got back from my snap kicking/head jerking/kick boxing/Boyztown frequenting bar that we call "The Cork Bar" - actually because there are 6 of us who frequent LoS we now call it the "BangCork Bar""

In Suffolk, England that is a joke (Binnsy. help me out) - Don, that will probably be lost on you.

I'm living in the Wat Ket area of Chiang Mai at the moment, a rented house, just across the road from the Gymkhana Club. I've just bought a house in Mae Rim and will be moving there next month. I've been in CM 5 years now but have always lived in rented housing. The new house is not big or expensive (2 bedroom, 75 TW, 400,000 Baht) but it'll be the first house I've ever owned and I'm rather excited about it :o

Im in Central Bangkok, beeyotch!!! :D
In a shithole called Scotland , any market for a beat up JCB earth mover operater in LOS :o

LMA-to-the-bloody-O! Dont lose hope, mate... I was just in Canada (aka the blandest/most boring place on earth) over a week ago and now Im in this paradise called Thailand! Good luck!

In a shithole called Scotland , any market for a beat up JCB earth mover operater in LOS :o

LMA-to-the-bloody-O! Dont lose hope, mate... I was just in Canada (aka the blandest/most boring place on earth) over a week ago and now Im in this paradise called Thailand! Good luck!

For sure, 5 months and counting before i get back to the provest land.

• 6 months later...

For sure, 5 months and counting before i get back to the provest land.

Sorry for the bump, but karma has bitten me. LOL!

Im back home (going to university). But should be back in Thailand in a few months! :D

You people should be soooo lucky.

snow1.jpg

More here.