Where Do You Live Right Now?

toptuan

Where Do You Live?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pattaya, has it all without the traffic! :D

Ha, I was in mabtapud for 4 years..decided to move away from Central Bangkok, then in Banglamung for 16 years, little mooban called Pattayaland & House (Or Pattayaland & hel_l, as some of my friends still there refer to it), Now I have moved to "Greater Bangkok", Bang Phli.

Pattaya has it all without the traffic????, I thought the traffic was horrendous and getting worse every month when I moved to Quiet little bang Phli :o

cheers

Freddie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this thread has been going a while, but I've just seen it for the first time.

It's a real surprise to me that around 80% of responding members actually live in Thailand.

Maybe its because until recently I've spent most of my time on the visa sub forum, but I though there'd be a much higher proportion of people from outside of Thailand.

I'm sure its been done before, but I'd also be interested to see the split of nationalities posting on TV.

Im in Sydney Australia, will be in bangkok for good in 188 days, once I get there I will kickbox all you in the face

Bizarre, because Australia and also New Zealand, Canada and the USA are dream destinations not only for poor Asians and Africans, but also for wealthy Europeans, who are fed up with over regulations at their home countries.

I know, this countries are also regulated, but in whole (western) Europe, you have no possibility to experience a (wild) life like, let's say, in Utah or in Western Australia or in British Columbia.

Im in Sydney Australia, will be in bangkok for good in 188 days, once I get there I will kickbox all you in the face

Blarsed from the past must be in BKK now... any interesting arrests recently? :o