Where Do You Live Right Now?

toptuan

Where Do You Live?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up here in Nong Bua Lam Phu and according to the poll, there are only 12 others in this region. Nah Can't be right.

That's where all the tax-dodgers moved to. Have to keep a low profile. :o

A non-surprise: No gun-running farangs have reported in from the three southernmost provinces yet. However, I do know at least 4-5 fomer "southerners" who now live in Isaan. Understandably, lots of farang migration from that region over the last 5 years.

For North central Thailand provinces I think that should read Petchabun and not Petchaburi which is SW of BKK.

I will be ticking the North central option. (Petchabun)

That is correct. I wish the polls allowed the creator to go back and edit!

I'm in central Thailand, Lopburi, and apart from the monkeys, I like it here. It has only been 5 days, but first impressions count for a lot!!

I just moved to Lopburi a few months ago too.

I was previously in Phitsanulok.

garro.

You seem to be on the same path as myself, spent 8 years in Phitsanulok before moving down here. We now have 3 of the 5 central inhabitants who have voted so far

kato.

welcome to central Thailand, and don't let the monkeys steal your sun glasses.

Regards Nibor.

Edited by Nibor1945

Still don't quite see how almost all of the Middle East can be considered "Asia", or even "Asia Minor".

Meanwhile, when working I'm in AssCrackistan. When at home I'm in the Chon Buri area (or at the bottom of a bottle of JD !). Can allllmmmmoooossssstttt see my apartment using MapJack (with Google Earth all I can see is the roof).

with only 6 continents to choose from the'middle east' would cover mostly Asia..although Syria,Lebanon,Israel,Jordon in the same group as Japan,China etc does leave room for some defined area renaming.

I'm like.. "Wth" am I the only foreigner using Thai Visa in Hat Yai?

You may qualify as an endangered species. :o

I was wondering how many people would answer from your region.

Look on the bright side - if it gets bad down there and you need a care package or something, I'm sure the generous folks out of the 57,000 TV members might be able to come up with some crisps, biscuits and a roll of TP as a gesture of solidarity. :D

... I'm sure the generous folks out of the 57,000 TV members might be able to come up with some crisps, biscuits and a roll of TP as a gesture of solidarity. :o

More likely the TV'ers will just give you the link to the new Thai Visa on-line food shopping site. :D

I'm in central Thailand, Lopburi, and apart from the monkeys, I like it here. It has only been 5 days, but first impressions count for a lot!!

I just moved to Lopburi a few months ago too.

I was previously in Phitsanulok.

garro.

You seem to be on the same path as myself, spent 8 years in Phitsanulok before moving down here. We now have 3 of the 5 central inhabitants who have voted so far

kato.

welcome to central Thailand, and don't let the monkeys steal your sun glasses.

Regards Nibor.

Nibor, thanks for the welcome! I'm spending as little time as possible in the presence of the monkeys, those guys look mean!! N as for my sunglasses, lost those in my last week in India C/O a very big wave (that'll teach me for going in the sea wearing them mind!) but looking at the weather right now, Im not gonna need a new pair for a while!

I'm up here in Nong Bua Lam Phu and according to the poll, there are only 12 others in this region. Nah Can't be right.

People might have fled. Your socks may not only be sweaty but also carry an overwhelmingly rank smell :o

For North central Thailand provinces I think that should read Petchabun and not Petchaburi which is SW of BKK.

I will be ticking the North central option. (Petchabun)

That is correct. I wish the polls allowed the creator to go back and edit!

Fixed--PM a mod on duty if you need anything else edited :o

You may qualify as an endangered species. :o

I was wondering how many people would answer from your region.

Look on the bright side - if it gets bad down there and you need a care package or something, I'm sure the generous folks out of the 57,000 TV members might be able to come up with some crisps, biscuits and a roll of TP as a gesture of solidarity. :D

:D Hat Yai isnt really that bad actually.

It's very much filled with tourists from Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia now, and tourism are skyrocketting to no end now.

Of course, let's hope nothing bad will happen as I'll still be here for a year or two.