Overstay In Old Passport

I know on the non immi O visa form they ask if you've ever overstayed. Does anyone know if they check records of old passports that I've used? My current passport has a clean record. I know, I know, I shouldn't have overstayed in the first place, but I was naive and stupid at the time--a long time ago. Thanks

Do you have a link to the application form that asks about overstays? I have seen the forms of severeal consulates and none of them asks that question.

--

Maestro

The Thai embassy in Singapore doesn't have that question on their form, but from what I've read on recent posts, they don't issue that visa (non immigrant "O" one year multi entry), any more anyway!

Edited by ross163103

Thank you, jstumbo. Trying to find that link myself on the Internet just now, I failed. It looks like the form was faxed by the Kuala Lumpur embassy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) on 22 March 2008 and the MFA then put it on its website with the nondescript URL http://www.mfa.go.th/internet/attachments/32.pdf

Perhaps all consulates have to give the MFA a copy of the forms they create.

--

Maestro

It is actually on the front page of the KL Thai embassy website. They have a link for Visa Services, and right below it is a link for Application Forms. If you go into the Visa Services link first, and then click on the application form, it goes to the Washington DC Thai Embassy application form :o

If the Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur has a website, they are hiding it very well as I was unable to find it.

The only thing I found was this page on the MFA’s site:

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1830.php?depcode=23000100

When I click on “English”, the browser locks up, both in Firefox and in Internet Explorer.

--

Maestro

P.S. I think I found it now, here: http://www.mfa.go.th/web/1321.php?depid=220. In the right frame among what looks like advertising links is a button “Application Forms”

Edited by Maestro

That be it. :o

Like I said though, you need to get the form from the main page, that Applications Form link. If you go into the Visa Services link first, and then click on the link for the forms it takes you to the Washington DC version of the form.

That be it. :o

Like I said though, you need to get the form from the main page, that Applications Form link. If you go into the Visa Services link first, and then click on the link for the forms it takes you to the Washington DC version of the form.

Use the form that you can download from the MFA site in BKK. All Embassies and Consulates are supposed to use that standard form. Problem solved. :D

Unless you transfered an entry stamp from one passport to another,

at a immigration office in Thailand, there will be no link between the old and new passports. :D

I would simply tick No.

However Doc PP's suggestion is a good one. :o

But I have seen many reports from people that say they downloaded the application forms, only to have to use one at the consulate because they had their own local one. So downloading an "official" one may not work.