Similar Games

Jockstar

For something similar to Thief try "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomrrow" or try to find Thief 2 (which was MUCH better than 3) "Deus Ex: Invisible War" is very similar to Thief 3 as well (same engine & dev team)

For NOLF games I would wait for "Half Life 2", which will be available in the next few weeks. For a strategy version of NOLF try "Evil Genius"

Ok apart from Pantip. Where would you suggest i get Thief 2? i usually get my games on Kao san as i know the guy quite well there. Or if i'm in Fortune Town then i sometimes get them there. Though i have bought couple of games there and they didn't work. Took them back and had to get something else. Do you think i should be able to get Thief 2 easily?

you can find thinkgs,games on emule, et.c you must try to download th e files that have a lot of people d/ling them also.

can anyone recommend some good games for a not so fast card---radeon 9200...with only 64b pipe, i didn't realize at the time i bought the celeron 1.8 had 64b, the 2.0 128b.. i have the card overclocked to 266core, 188mem though.