Is There A Sat. Dish To Receive Fox News

LiveSteam

I want to get Fox News but the cable guy says it doesn't extend to my area (Wat Chalong Phuket). Does anyone else know of another way to receive it? Is there another satellite dish I can get?

Regards,

LiveSteam

internet? www.foxnews.com

Thanks Boater but I don't have a phone line at my house.

LiveSteam

Strange. Up here in NE, Nongkhai we have Big Cable and Home Cable. No problem in receiving Fox News. Even when I was in Udon for 2 years, Fox News easily available on Home Cable. Well.....

I thought all the cable operators on Phuket Island had Fox News. Sounds strange to me. Is there another cable operator in your area ?

The cable guy came over to my house which is in about 150 meters from Chaofa West main street on a paved road and said there was no cable going inside the soi so I would have to wait until other persons also wanted it in the soi before he could run the cable to my house.

LiveSteam

• 4 weeks later...
Why don't you just look into the toilet after your morning business- I'm sure its material of a higher quality reporting and fact checking.

btw I think CNN and BBC are also FoS and corporate biased.

I'd like to get Al jazeera

I tend to agree. They like to use the motto: "We report, you decide."

I think "We distort, you decide" would be more accurate.

That being said, it's much more entertaining than BBC, CNN or Al jazeera

If you're looking for another satelite provider , I think Kuhn CP's true Vision has it all tied up

Isn't that a monopoly??

CNN'nt is any better than Faux - just as biased when it comes to getting the corporate propaganda ( make WAR not Love..we can't make money off love ) message hammered in , faux is White house controlled ...CNN is Westinghouse owned I believe.

Well I thought I would let everyone know I did finally get the cable to my house with Fox News on it. After complaining a little in the office in Phuket town they were happy to run the cable.

I knew this post would get somewhat political because Fox News tends to be very domestic with its news. I also watch BBC, CNN and Australian News sometimes.

It's amazing that some of the comments hinting Fox as a far right wing news. It's the most viewed news network in the USA. The left will never watch us but we are watching you for sure.

Thanks for the info,

LiveSteam

FAUX News is an interesting channel and Ruper Murdoch has done an excellent job to hire uneducated bigmouthed morons (like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity) to "educate" millions of fellow morons :o

Why don't you just look into the toilet after your morning business- I'm sure its material of a higher quality reporting and fact checking.

The OP asked a simple, polite question, and now you all are unloading your drivel/opinions about Fox News. Lighten up! Stay on topic. No one's interested! :o

The OP asked a simple, polite question, and now you all are unloading your drivel/opinions about Fox News. Lighten up! Stay on topic. No one's interested! :o

says WHO? :D

Well I thought I would let everyone know I did finally get the cable to my house with Fox News on it. After complaining a little in the office in Phuket town they were happy to run the cable.

I knew this post would get somewhat political because Fox News tends to be very domestic with its news.

If `domestic` is a euphemism for crudely biased I would agree.

I also watch BBC, CNN and Australian News sometimes.

It's amazing that some of the comments hinting Fox as a far right wing news.

Its so far right even Hitler would have banned it for extremism :o

It's the most viewed news network in the USA.

The left will never watch us but we are watching you for sure.

McCarthyism comes to Phuket?

Thanks for the info,

LiveSteam

FAUX News is an interesting channel and Ruper Murdoch has done an excellent job to hire uneducated bigmouthed morons (like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity) to "educate" millions of fellow morons :o

I think Fox News has excellent news broadcasts--I don't think there is anyone better than Brit Hume. But there seems to be a lot of folks who don't understand the difference between "news" and "opinion." Once Sheppard Smith signs off, the "news" is over!

To those critics, how come Fox have by far the highest cable audience, DESPITE all the bashing (by a minority) of folks. I quite like Fox, much better than soft ball CNN and boring/bland BBC. I find O'Reilly's style quite entertaining, much better than someone like Larry King. Best interview programme is BBC's Hardball.

FAUX News is an interesting channel and Ruper Murdoch has done an excellent job to hire uneducated bigmouthed morons (like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity) to "educate" millions of fellow morons :D

To those critics, how come Fox have by far the highest cable audience, DESPITE all the bashing (by a minority) of folks. I quite like Fox, much better than soft ball CNN and boring/bland BBC. I find O'Reilly's style quite entertaining, much better than someone like Larry King. Best interview programme is BBC's Hardball.

godzillions of flies find since zillions of generations that shyt is something delicious. therefore shyt must be delicious :o

I love a fox news thread... (gives me a chance to agree with Naam :o )

I do like our American buddies, and the the fine country, but the fact the Fox is so popular with Americans is very worrying. It's the lack of variety of viewpoints and the agression towards anyone who doesn't tow the Fox line that's most worrying.

Having said that, the poster did say that he watches a variety of news stations, in which case Fox may as well be amongst them...

I knew this post would get somewhat political because Fox News tends to be very domestic with its news.

If `domestic` is a euphemism for crudely biased I would agree.

I also watch BBC, CNN and Australian News sometimes.

It's amazing that some of the comments hinting Fox as a far right wing news.

Its so far right even Hitler would have banned it for extremism :o

It's the most viewed news network in the USA.

The left will never watch us but we are watching you for sure.

Thanks for the info,

LiveSteam

Please don't interlace what I said with what you say and you signed off with my name cotambear give the complete quote and say whatever you want.

Regarding:

ts so far right even Hitler would have banned it for extremism :D If `domestic` is a euphemism for crudely biased I would agree.

All I can say to above is; what do they call you now that communism is dead, Bolshevik? I really like the smiling face after the Hitler remark, shows real class.

Anyway I wish you the best luck in your commune cotambear but be careful because Thai's are very Nationalistic.

LiveSteam

i must admit Fox news is entertaining at best but why do they not show any other news apart from whats going on in America..Hello there is the rest of the world full of news!!

ํYes, have to agree that Fox is 95% about US events. But I find it very entertaining to watch US 'local' news on Fox, and how it's all hyped up into a major event. That's the problem with wall to wall 24 hours cable TV, they have to find something (anything) to fill the air time. CNN try to give a balance of international news, but their 'anchors' are no fun at all. At least Fox interjects some fun and laughs, maybe that's why they are the number 1 cable operator.

Fox news is popular for the same reason that The Sun newspaper is popular in England. Most people don't like to think too much about the news and I suspect that many of these people wouldn't have the reasoning capacity even if they wanted to try and understand world affairs (or even local affairs). I suppose it is good though that these people have something to talk about during the breaks at the rodeo and NASCAR racing. Yee haa

Sorry I'm being a dick. I'm sure FOX fans are a great bunch of people.

Edited by garro