Best Return For £30k?

I have c30k in UK bank account (cashed in most of ERNIE certs) - and am an ex-pat (living in Thailand) and registered as non-resident with Inland Revenue (UK).

Can someone recommend where I could invest this amount - with view to highest interest rate (paid gross) - and paid monthly.

Will consider all countries/options etc.

Many thanks.

Bucklt :o

I think you need to go offshore.i have a 5 years executive bond with royal skandia based in hong kong but you need minimum of 50k for that.are you looking for a yearly income return of can you invest and leave it.i have a friend in pattaya who could help.i had the money i invested sent direct to skandia and i deal with a company in bk who looks after things and i can go on the internet to see what is happening with the investment.at the moment i am on course for a 9.17 return on the first year,and that nett,no tax to pay.

I think you need to go offshore.i have a 5 years executive bond with royal skandia based in hong kong but you need minimum of 50k for that.are you looking for a yearly income return of can you invest and leave it.i have a friend in pattaya who could help.i had the money i invested sent direct to skandia and i deal with a company in bk who looks after things and i can go on the internet to see what is happening with the investment.at the moment i am on course for a 9.17 return on the first year,and that nett,no tax to pay.

Thanks.

Am really looking for a fixed interest rate - spread over 12 months+ - and gross interest paid monthly (to assist with living expenses etc).

Thanks.

Am really looking for a fixed interest rate - spread over 12 months+ - and gross interest paid monthly (to assist with living expenses etc).

Go and talk to Citibank International personal banking in Singapore.....they will have something which will suit what you are looking for...ie their term forex investments.....

Foreign currrency time deposit (no risk)... in AUD (less exchange rate risk than for NZD or USD)... with tenure of 1 month rolling... gives like 6.80 % PA... in Singapore (tax free)... interests can be paid on a monthly basis.

Banks : OCBC, DBS