Seeking Work In Teaching And/or Business World

I have recently moved to Thailand with my family and am seeking full time employment. I'm 32 years old and from Northern ireland in the UK. I previously owned two successful fast food businesses in Belfast, Northern Ireland which I sold in 2006. After I sold the businesses I spent two years studying. First of all I completed an MBA course at the University of Ulster in 2007 and then I went on to complete a Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, from which I will graduate in June 2008. The latter course included a five week teaching placement in Hungary. I also have a degree in Hospitality management.

I very much enjoyed my time teaching and would be happy to teach in Thailand. Equally, I enjoy the cut and thrust of the business world and would seriously consider any offer of employment in sales, marketing or real estate.

I am an extemely motivated and enthusiastic individual, and feel that my experience from both the academic and business world could be a benefit to any organisation. Also, I intend to spend at least two years in Thailand and I'm not the sort of person who moves from job to job. If I like the job and the environment you can be sure that I'll not leave you in the lurch.

If you would be interested in employing me please PM with your contact details or to request further information

Many thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Alan

Edited by Alboy301