Internet In Jomtien

fisherd3

Only TT&T phonelines support adsl in Jomtien. They do not however support the Hinet package (2mbps internet at 999 Baht/month)

Go to the TT&T office on the first floor in Carrefour, central Pattaya to get availability of a phoneline where you live.

Prices : phoneline is around 3000 Baht (Farang only needs a copy of his passport)

Internet Ji-net at 1658.5 Baht/month for 256/128 unlimited

adsl modem between 1500 and 3000 Baht, you have to buy yourself

I live in the Soi Chayapruk area (Nang Nual Jomthien) and have the Ji-net package up and running perfectly!

• 3 years later...

I would also appreciate advice on Internet in Jomtien.

Currently using a wireless connection from View Talay Residence 3 in Soi 5 but it's worse than useless. Don't currently have a direct phone line but would be quite happy to pay for the installation if I could guarantee a better internet service - nothing fantastic required just not getting logged off the network every few minutes due to an overloaded wireless network. Is TOT now in Jomtien or just TT & T. I know TOT gets bad reviews but my experience with it up to a year a ago was far superior to View Talay's service.

I lived in View Talay 2 for 3 years and I had a good expereince with TOT ADSL which started out at 512/256, then 1024/256 and higher now I presume. Very stable for the last 18 months.

Thanks Torrenova, I think I'll pay TOT a visit and check out the waiting list for a new line!

Hi everybody

i was wondering if you could help me out on a small problem i have adsl in now where i stay i pay 700 a month but not really good for download from Utorrent my speed as i'm posting this on now is 106.43Kb/sec from maxnet i have look at many thing i want something like 4mg adsl i have looked everywhere because TT&T a pain in the ass to get any services for adsl i looked even at T1 but there lookin

at doing the whole condo at 3000 per room there's Ipstar there looking like 3000mth for 512/262 there cat permium at 2600mth small catch have to wait a month for that service because there putting new cable in TT&T sound shit adsl just waited about a month for

my phone taken Tot 2 weeks just to say no we cant fit your new line even the guy who owns the condo did not tell cant have tot

so waiting around like a dick :o then another week for TT&t to come in just got my line yesterday if tomorrow never come that just taken a week tomorrow tomorrow why are thai so simple lol so if you lot could reply back to us because my head fuc_ked on what i

should go for ? thanks nicky also using a D-Link dsl -2740DB what i paid 5200bht for

Only TT&T phonelines support adsl in Jomtien. They do not however support the Hinet package (2mbps internet at 999 Baht/month)

Go to the TT&T office on the first floor in Carrefour, central Pattaya to get availability of a phoneline where you live.

Prices : phoneline is around 3000 Baht (Farang only needs a copy of his passport)

Internet Ji-net at 1658.5 Baht/month for 256/128 unlimited

adsl modem between 1500 and 3000 Baht, you have to buy yourself

I live in the Soi Chayapruk area (Nang Nual Jomthien) and have the Ji-net package up and running perfectly!

Hi Monty........I live not far from you in Jomtien and I use TOT ADSL (1024/256 "Bestcyber" package at 590 baht per month). There is a TOT sub-exchange and office on Soi Chayapreuk also.....or there used to be!!!