Shopgurl's 300th Post

shopgurl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even BlueCat was banned,I saw his total posts more than 2000. :o

and, trust me, he deserved it.

Now Now doc, That's no way to talk about a nice contributing member like that :D

We know we will never reach 5000 or more but you don't have to rub our face in it :D

Ain't that right Maisonjai :D

Hey this was my exact 700th post .... woohoo :D

Edited by Darknight

aye, only the elite few get into 4 figures... to get to 1000 without being banned u need to have yer toungue up the mods aholes.. I think my various banned accs have over 2000 all together :o

I for one have reached 1000 without being banned. Got only one warning from G. Thank you note goes to erco. And I have never had my tongue up any mods/admins'. :D

Congrats, shopgurl. Let's celebrate this Wednesday! :D

even BlueCat was banned,I saw his total posts more than 2000. :D

Dr.PP.Just wondering the reason behind his banishment from TV :D So that other users will abstain from committing the same mistake.

Read the rules:

"Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums."

:o

even BlueCat was banned,I saw his total posts more than 2000. :o

Dr.PP.Just wondering the reason behind his banishment from TV :D So that other users will abstain from committing the same mistake.

Mostly for coming back with new IP's and new names while on a short holiday from posting.

to get to 1000 without being banned u need to have yer toungue up the mods aholes..
Mostly for coming back with new IP's and new names while on a short holiday from posting.

I've had two 'holidays' and my tounge is in my cheek.

George and the Doc seem to tolerate me providing I do most of my playing in my little pen in the corner of Hong Khlaay Khriat. :o

I'm sincerely and geniunely touched by all the posts! 2 pages, you're all making me blush!

Yes it tis a triumph that brings much joy and happiness, but it wouldn't have been possible without the interesting threads, posts and polls that all of the TV members had all contributed.

I would like to thank so many people! First and foremost, the diligent, hardworking and helpful moderators & administrators (is that enough ass attention?), all the great people/members that I've met (both cyber/personally), the smiley faces that work so hard to communicate our emotions, the Subway banners that have always made me hungry, the "Book your Thailand room here" banner that has always tempted me during working hours to quit my job and run free towards the beautiful beach and sunset....and much much much more.

Thank you...it's because of each and everyone of you that has made my 300 posts possible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to 300 posts and counting and to another glorious 300 more!

I'm sincerely and geniunely touched by all the posts! 2 pages, you're all making me blush!

Yes it tis a triumph that brings much joy and happiness, but it wouldn't have been possible without the interesting threads, posts and polls that all of the TV members had all contributed.

I would like to thank so many people! First and foremost, the diligent, hardworking and helpful moderators & administrators (is that enough ass attention?), all the great people/members that I've met (both cyber/personally), the smiley faces that work so hard to communicate our emotions, the Subway banners that have always made me hungry, the "Book your Thailand room here" banner that has always tempted me during working hours to quit my job and run free towards the beautiful beach and sunset....and much much much more.

Thank you...it's because of each and everyone of you that has made my 300 posts possible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to 300 posts and counting and to another glorious 300 more!

Did you get an award?? :o

What a bizzarre thread, i'm obviously missing something here.

Great achievement? If you say so.

Christina Noble having been a street kid herself in Ireland, has managed against extraordinary odds to open a childrens foundation, a haven of food, beds, medical aid and schooling where the street children of Saigon (HCM) could find safety, new begginings and protection. She is also a staunch campainer for childrens rights and has saved many children from the childrens prisons of Mongolia. However when you look at her achievments in the light of the fact that someone has managed to post 300 times on an open forum about Thailand, well then you have to question whether Cristina Nobles achievements are so great after all. :o

Cheers Mango :D

:D SK1972 I have no reason to dislike shopgurl, infact from other posts that i have read i think she sounds like a lovely and very likable person indeed and for your information i do not dislike you either, what i do dislike though SK1972 is you and your husbands strange views of Thai people.

Cheers peace out Mango :o