Looking For A Pizza Oven...

StrongView

I'm looking for a pizza oven....like the ones they have in the US (and Europe, I assume)....long, wide door...short height, opens up to reveal a (usually) stone sort of bottom for cooking the best pizza's on. I'm looking for something like that, or something that will accomplish the same basic idea....making pizza's. Anyone know where to get something like this here?

Also, on a slightly-related note...anyone know where to get a decent gas grill around here?

Thanks a million!

This is taken from there website.Best of Luck,

Kittiwattana began our business in 1967. With more than 30 years of experience, we produce bakery-cooking machines, stainless steel kitchen supplies. Now after 32 years we have developed our high technology manufacturing techniques and concern about quality and durability for our products. We select top quality spare parts and materials. Parts such as motor and gear are imported from Japan. In 2003, we started using CNC machine for producing spare parts with high quality standard that is crucial for future development.

Service: Each customer's problem is our concern. We have our professional technician teams for repairing and perform maintenance at your home in area of greater Bangkok and nearby provinces. For customers in rural areas, we can ship spare parts to you by postal mail.

Our inventory contains large number of different spare parts to ensure worry-free services.

Sale: Kittiwattana's sales persons are skilled and knowledgeable in our products. They can suggest solutions to fit with your needs. Our staff are updated and re-trained every 3 months to ensure customer satisfaction.

Proud: Kittiwattana's factory is a factory with its own creativity. We develop our technical skills and technology. Our R&D team develops and registers patent for every machine models we produce for food/ bakery training at institutes, schools, and universities, and for professional use at hospitals, hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, and famous bakery shops.

Besides producing good quality bakery machines, we also have design service for kitchen accessories and stainless steel kitchen supplies for hotel, airlines, hospital, restaurant, and university canteen, bakery shop, and coffee shop. We have professional staffs for surveying and measuring area for build and set up kitchen accessories, food equipments for our customers to make a sound decision.

http://www.kittiwattana.com/

For reference, this is the oven I bought...And it was 10,500 then (7 years ago), so I might guess the same would be around 15,000- 20,000 And the width was closer to 4 feet, not 6 as stated earlier... This could be the same place I bought it, too. Kinda fuzzy on the details :o

oven.jpg