Stephen Hendry In Pattaya

libya 115

I read in the local newspaper that Stephen Hendry (Snooker Professional) is to visit Pattaya on May 22nd 2008. He will do trick shots, sign autographs and hold question and answer sessions.

Only problem is: Where in Pattaya?

Anyone know?

I read in the local newspaper that Stephen Hendry (Snooker Professional) is to visit Pattaya on May 22nd 2008. He will do trick shots, sign autographs and hold question and answer sessions.

Anyone know?

i would rather watch paint dry :o and if uv never been 2 pattaya u aint lived and that goes any of your preferences :D

Anyone know?

Queen Vic on ... soi 6! I'm sure he'll have the opportunity to impress the local ladies with his cue action.

Edited by edwardandtubs

Anyone know?

Queen Vic on ... soi 6! I'm sure he'll have the opportunity to impress the local ladies with his cue action.

:D:o:D:D:D nice 1

Anyone know?

i would rather watch paint dry :o and if uv never been 2 pattaya u aint lived and that goes any of your preferences :D

If I required the response of a congenital idiot I would have asked for it. Meanwhile enjoy watching your paint dry.

Note: I said ' Where in Pattaya' not where is Pattaya, I live here; can you read?

Also 'nungnatee' uv is spelt 'you've'.

30 posts so far 'nungnatee' and all are drivel.......

Edited by libya 115

Anyone know?

If I required the response of a congenital idiot I would have asked for it. Meanwhile enjoy watching your paint dry.

Note: I said ' Where in Pattaya' not where is Pattaya, I live here; can you read?

its not my fault u swalloweed a dictionary, sounds like ur 1 of them guys who claims to be a "school teacher" here u must have got ur degree from kaosan road, sorry about the mis spelling :D einstein, if hendry is the highlite of ur day , im very sorry 4 u :D

Anyone know?

and also ive been out here with jimmy white now thats what u call good fun

Anyone know?

:D wots ur prblm. its knot his falt he cnt spell.

get used to it. weve had months of it over in the football forum

Anyone know?

dats rite dis txt spk is well kool n wen im 16 ima guna cum to pattaya bruv lolz

Libya, ignore the muppets.

I asked around tonight, and apparently he is doing the Queen Vic and the Lord Nelson, both of which are on soi 6 as you probably know. When I asked why he was doing 2 bars on soi 6 who are both not renowned for their pool or snooker, I had shrugs all around.

From what I gather he is here on holiday and has been coerced into doing this by a friend of a friend of a friend etc.

Ah well, we must be boring buggers for living here and having a real life. I'm sure some of the wannabes might be able to afford 2 weeks in the summer :o

To each their own I suppose.

Personaly, snooker holds no interest for me. Neither does darts/squash/badminton/baseball/most Olympic sports/soccer/ballroom dancing/etc.

I do think watching paint dry could be quite a bit more entertaining though. When I get back in August, I'm going to organize an International Paint Drying competition !

Maximum fan participation will be encouraged, as we tour various venues to see how their paint dries. The Latex Paint Drying event will be held at the Wet 'n' Wild. Oil Based Paint Drying at Paradise. Flourescent Paint Drying at Polo.

Other types of Paint Drying at other venues to be determined at a future date.

The great thing about Paint Drying Competitions is that any and everybody can participate ! No gender discrimination (i.e. no seperate categories for guys or gals), no skill required (don't even have to watch the paint dry, just pretend to !), no scoring/points system (winners are determined by the number of spectators that return to watch future competitions).

Note that despite the above mentioned features of Paint Drying Competitions, it can be a dangerous sport. Numerous fans have complained of neck strains as they continuously swivel their heads (try to see all the paint drying at the same time). Fans also have to deal with certain "distractions" designed to prevent them from observing the paint drying. Sometimes these distractions even plop themselves on fans laps or use other, more devious ways of distracting the fans ! (It has been unofficially noted that there is also an occasional hazard to fans that bring their spouses to these events).

So, for all you Paint Drying fans, stay tuned for news on dates and times for the 5th Annual Pattaya Paint Drying Competition this summer ! :o

Libya, ignore the muppets.

I asked around tonight, and apparently he is doing the Queen Vic and the Lord Nelson, both of which are on soi 6 as you probably know. When I asked why he was doing 2 bars on soi 6 who are both not renowned for their pool or snooker, I had shrugs all around.

From what I gather he is here on holiday and has been coerced into doing this by a friend of a friend of a friend etc.

Ah well, we must be boring buggers for living here and having a real life. I'm sure some of the wannabes might be able to afford 2 weeks in the summer :o

Welcome back, :D

well if you were round at mine for the fa cup bbq, you would have noticed posters up ref hendry queen vic soi 6, in fact i did pm you but it was like you were switched off or somthing :D

libya 9pm queen vic, but have not heard lord nelson will ask later!

chris

I saw a poster in the fairly new Irish bar located in Jomtien Complex. I think the name of the bar is Flannigans. He will be there and supposedly there will be photo opportunities and autographs.

I saw a poster in the fairly new Irish bar located in Jomtien Complex. I think the name of the bar is Flannigans. He will be there and supposedly there will be photo opportunities and autographs.

Sounds like a whistlestop tour. The poor bloke only wants a quiet few beers and is going to be mobbed all night. Ah well, lets see where he ends up and send a few pics to the News of the World - might be worth a few bob :o

[name removed] welcome back, :D

well [name removed] if you were round at mine for the fa cup bbq, you would have noticed posters up ref hendry queen vic soi 6, in fact i did pm you but it was like you were switched off or somthing :o

libya 9pm queen vic, but have not heard lord nelson will ask later!

chris

Thanks Chris, I had a very relaxing holiday :D

This MUST be a wind-up! <deleted> is the greatest snooker player in history and multimillionaire Stephen Hendry doing in Pattaya??? I saw (minor) snooker pro David Gray there a few weeks ago and had a knockabout with his practice partner (thrashed him, honest), but Stephen Hendry on Soi 6 is too much to take.

This MUST be a wind-up! <deleted> is the greatest snooker player in history and multimillionaire Stephen Hendry doing in Pattaya??? I saw (minor) snooker pro David Gray there a few weeks ago and had a knockabout with his practice partner (thrashed him, honest), but Stephen Hendry on Soi 6 is too much to take.

Jimmy White is a regular visitor - maybe he recommended it?

Anyone know?

hehe what r u on about isnt time for a bit of shoplifting, ur slipping, or perhaps ur making more on burglary than u used 2 :D:D i think ur stalking me again and it wont take long 4 uncle fester 2 understand me :D

Anyone know?

hey uncle fester chill out and try not 2 b 2 serious ur sounding like a stephen hendry interview :D

17.00 Flannigans Jomtien

18.30 Shenanigans

20.00 Butchers Arms Soi Buakhow

21.30 queen Vic Soi 6

Thurs 22nd May

Howard is absolutly correct - there is also a pull out in the most recent Pattaya Trader giving all the details, he is also visiting Bangkok and Koh Samui while here is here in Thailand.

Sounds like a whistlestop tour. The poor bloke only wants a quiet few beers and is going to be mobbed all night. Ah well, lets see where he ends up and send a few pics to the News of the World - might be worth a few bob :D

well hes definatly not poor and he is renowned 4 being a super kinyaw :o

He was visiting Bangkok while here in Thailand.

Link

Stephen Hendry admits Thai taxi prank

SNOOKER star Stephen Hendry has admitted driving a taxi while drunk in Bangkok – after being dared to by his friend.

Hendry, 39, said it was "the craziest thing" :o he had ever done, it was reported today.

He said he had paid a taxi driver in Bangkok to let him get behind the wheel after being dared to do so by fellow snooker star Mark Williams.

The seven-times world champion then drove drunk along Sukhumvit Road – Bangkok's main thoroughfare.

He reportedly said: "Looking back, I laugh, but if anything had happened, my God, I don't know."

Last Updated: 30 April 2008 10:39 AM

Source: Edinburgh Evening News

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win