Leasing A Land ,dont Need Lawyer

if you want to lease a piece of land, you dont need a lawyer or whatever.

just go with the owner to the landoffice and telll them that you want to lease the land.

they fix the contract !

the following question would be asked

1. the lease is payed for 1 year or for the complet time ( than the tax is higher but you have prrof of payment for the 30yr terms)

2. if the lease could be transferd to a third party ( yes owner have to agree)

the contract is thai, you get a copy and your name is in the chanote after

many lawyers make more dificult contracts, like extension for 30 yrs more, or other things,,you can do,but they are illegal and not valid in case of a court dispute,,,you must not pay, do it youyr self, its even most time worthless

what you can do

1. a handwrittenpapper that in case of death the owner wants to give you the land (even you cvant hold it, but than youcould sell it)

2. a creditcontract

3. a cleareance that the owner is only PRO FORMA

4 blanc signed proxyforms !! and id card copys signed!! so you could sell the land as long the ID is valid

ANY LEASE CONTRACT MADE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS 100% INVALID AFTER MARRIAGE and maybe even before, its against the law make a rentcontract with a wife for the house you are living in

take an external person or holdingcompany your chances in case you go to court later on if you want to sell the land i much more higher

AFTER you LEASE the land you can m,ake by your self in in your name the constructionpremit !!!!

the owner have to agree and sign a POA for the OPORTOR ( the localconstructiondep. who gives you the constructionpremit)

after that you dont need the owner more for anything, not for water not for electric

but i tell you they give you a hard time when ou are out of the centralprovince like bkk and pattaya

sorry i am not anglosachseny, so maybe i wrote some words wrong

thx