Windows Live

jonniebkk

Has anyone else besides me on the Forum started using the free Sky Drive service from Microsoft Windows Live? Now, before all the MSFT bashers trash the service or MSFT let me just say I know there are lots of other HD in the "cloud" services and if you just want to bash MSFT there is no need to reply. This is just for those of us who use the Window Live services and are satisfied with them :o

Anyway, I received a message from MSFT about a week ago about this new free service. Basically, you get 5gig of free storage on their servers and it's all linked into their Windows Live services (mail, messenger, spaces, calendar, etc) so only one log-in is required. I uploaded some files and it all works fine is easy to use.

Nice that it's all free and pretty much add free...much more so than all GOOG's similar type services. If you haven't tried it yet...have a look.

Another little Beta space they have opened in MS Office Live Workspace... It allows you to store up to 1,000 Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents on the internet. With a add-in to MS Office you can open and save you documents from within your Office application. (As long at you have a internet connection)

http://workspace.officelive.com/LearnMore/...&cloc=en-US

PS miniwai... Go into your Hotmail/Windows Live profile and change you country/Region to United States

Another little Beta space they have opened in MS Office Live Workspace... It allows you to store up to 1,000 Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents on the internet. With a add-in to MS Office you can open and save you documents from within your Office application. (As long at you have a internet connection)

http://workspace.officelive.com/LearnMore/...&cloc=en-US

PS miniwai... Go into your Hotmail/Windows Live profile and change you country/Region to United States

god bless america and president gates