Piammitr Language School Has Such Good Reviews...

Gaccha

I ask this, as despite a huge number of e-mails and filling in their on-line form I have heard nothing back from them about entering the class. I do intend to pay. I have therefore inductively reasoned that they must be an anti-capitalist neo-syndacalist commune :o .

This is my best guess. Any thoughts? :D

I ask this, as despite a huge number of e-mails and filling in their on-line form I have heard nothing back from them about entering the class. I do intend to pay. I have therefore inductively reasoned that they must be an anti-capitalist neo-syndacalist commune :o .

Are you talking about Piammitr thai school in the Jasmine Building near Asoke?

If so, for the last week or so the school has been closed bc they're moving to Sukhumvit Soi 13.

I go back on the 21st when they re-open.

May explain why your not hearing anything from them.

Hope this helps

:D

Are you talking about Piammitr thai school in the Jasmine Building near Asoke?

If so, for the last week or so the school has been closed bc they're moving to Sukhumvit Soi 13.

I go back on the 21st when they re-open.

May explain why your not hearing anything from them.

Hope this helps

:D

That is a great explanation-- might also explain some odd (type-of-thing-that-you-get-on-fake-websites) mistakes on the website... I will patiently await their moving. I hope they are moving somewhere larger to reflect their success rather than downgrading to a corner of a beer bar on soi 13... :D

That is a great explanation-- might also explain some odd (type-of-thing-that-you-get-on-fake-websites) mistakes on the website... I will patiently await their moving. I hope they are moving somewhere larger to reflect their success rather than downgrading to a corner of a beer bar on soi 13... :o

:D no, nothing like that!

They've bought a place at the newly built 'trendy' condo (what a <deleted> name..!). Teacher explained the Jasmine place was hiking up rents.

I recommend the place, I sat the course last month, only me and a japanese girl in the class so it was like private lessons, but I guess thats just luck - depends how many sign up for your month.

I've seen pictures of the new place and it looks good.

I didn't pay the course fee until 2 or 3 days in (kept forgetting to take it) nobody even asked me, They're pretty laid back, and a nice informal atmosphere.

That's enough now, you'll start to think I'm on commission!

That is a great explanation-- might also explain some odd (type-of-thing-that-you-get-on-fake-websites) mistakes on the website... I will patiently await their moving. I hope they are moving somewhere larger to reflect their success rather than downgrading to a corner of a beer bar on soi 13... :o

:D no, nothing like that!

They've bought a place at the newly built 'trendy' condo (what a <deleted> name..!). Teacher explained the Jasmine place was hiking up rents.

I recommend the place, I sat the course last month, only me and a japanese girl in the class so it was like private lessons, but I guess thats just luck - depends how many sign up for your month.

I've seen pictures of the new place and it looks good.

I didn't pay the course fee until 2 or 3 days in (kept forgetting to take it) nobody even asked me, They're pretty laid back, and a nice informal atmosphere.

That's enough now, you'll start to think I'm on commission!

I am enrolled in Piammitr and can confirm they have moved ironically they have moved to Soi 13 as you mentioned but def not to a corner beer bar. The new offices looks quite nice. I too sent them emails without response recently so being in Bangkok I just walked into their office to get my question answered. If you PM I can possibly get your questions answered form them as I'll be stopping by tomorrow to pay.

I will be coming to over in the next few weeks/months and need to know Piammitr's timetable.

Do new courses start every week or do they start monthly?

If they are monthly, are they at the beginning of the month?

Don't want to come and find myself kicking my heels waiting weeks for a new course to start.

Thanks in advance.

I will be coming to over in the next few weeks/months and need to know Piammitr's timetable.

Do new courses start every week or do they start monthly?

If they are monthly, are they at the beginning of the month?

Don't want to come and find myself kicking my heels waiting weeks for a new course to start.

Thanks in advance.

Their schedule can be found at http://www.piammitrschool.com/images/schedule%202008_PLS.pdf. :o

Last time I enquired (some months ago now) they were not offering all classes listed on their website. As I work fulltime I wanted to do the weekend classes. They said they were not running any of the weekend classes advertised. Maybe with their move I'll try again.