Building Height Regulations In Hua Hin

I have land in the 150th street area about 10kg south of hua hin city and would like to know what the regulations are concerning how tall a building can be built. any answers and or suggestions to locate the info? I would also like to know about Cha Am.

10kg south of HuaHin? Its hard to answer that one.

Not really. 10 kg south is a common phrase in some of the northern European countries. In englich its called "go on a bender" i beleive, but with a slightly diffrent tuch!

You put yourself on a scale before the pubcrawl begins and you have a few beers in every bar, heading south. Once you gained 10 kilos you are 10 kg south. Very good road-description, and easy and fun to follow! :o:D:D

10kg south of HuaHin? Its hard to answer that one.

Not really. 10 kg south is a common phrase in some of the northern European countries. In englich its called "go on a bender" i beleive, but with a slightly diffrent tuch!

You put yourself on a scale before the pubcrawl begins and you have a few beers in every bar, heading south. Once you gained 10 kilos you are 10 kg south. Very good road-description, and easy and fun to follow! :o:D:D

Great information Matt and thanks for that. Unfortunately the question has had 120 views and the TV pontificators have yet to come up with a relevant answer. Although there have been the typical post regarding typos which are always welcome. So how about it, does any one out there have a clue to the question?

Soi 150 would be far south of the flyover, right? Maybe south of Khao Takiab by a km or so, almost to the army base on the beach? Are you thinking of building near the beach? Do you know if your property is in the 'city limits' of Hua Hin?

(We pontificators and prognosticators and prevaricators and pundits here can deflect criticism by asking more questions :o )

Cha Am is suppose to be 4 stories unless 200mtrs (I think) from high tide. Although a new condo was just completed on the beach 14 stories high. The builder had a 10 year old building permit (they are good for 2 years). He apparently knew the right people.

So depending on who you know 4 stories to 14stories.