Bigshots have to do the same then everybody but it is Easyer for them because the have the Money. Have a nice Day tatom and woerk on it. And secound it is not hard to stay in Thailand. Even for Smallshots / Tangmoo/

Depends what your definition of a bigshot is mate.

If it is an exec at an inter company, well I can say it is easier for me as my company's lawyer sorts out all the paper work and I get a year visa and workpermit.

So it is much easier than when i was an unemployed nomad in Thailand.

But I'd hardly call myself a bigshot.

And the same paperwork is being processed for you as for everyone else - just that you are getting help - so it is more a money factor than a bigshot perk. For those that want there is the Elite Card process - although it was not designed for people staying in Thailand full time it has been used for that and was targeted to the bigshots.

For those that want there is the Elite Card process - although it was not designed for people staying in Thailand full time it has been used for that and was targeted to the bigshots.

Elite members still have to do 90 day reporting though and 90 Day Extensions at Immigration.

Depends what a Bigshot is I suppose.

Yeah, I get it, money talks! I guess I consider bigshots as rich people although I dont consider them any better than the rest of us. The same as I dont consider myself any better than a poor or homeless person. Im considered a bigshot in my village even though I live on 15,000 Baht a month.

I was just thinking that I couldnt imagine Paradon's wife, Natalie, going to Nong Khai to extend her visa and getting the same ration of sh!t as the rest of us.

Yes but they have to make the same visa arrangements, 90 day reporting, and extension of stay.

What they do receive is less financial requirements for extension of stay and fast track to citizenship if they follow that path.