Stains / Marks On Car Windows

During Songkran the car got abused here and in Buriram and all the windows have stains which will not come off, as if etched on. Now the insurance guy has agreed for us to send the car in to sort out the bodywaor scratches etc. but he says we'd have to break the windows to get them covered !

As this suggestion is a little drastic at this point, I am looking for other solutions. My missus is going to talk to the garage to see whether they can sort f bump up the bodywork repair costs and include the windows etc.

I've bought quite expensive cleaners but they have near zero effect.

The paintwork has similar problems but that can be sorted out they say.

Anyone know if we can do anything with the windows ? At the moment, it is near dangerous to drive in the dark so they will have to go if we cannot find a solution.

During Songkran the car got abused here and in Buriram and all the windows have stains which will not come off, as if etched on. Now the insurance guy has agreed for us to send the car in to sort out the bodywaor scratches etc. but he says we'd have to break the windows to get them covered !

As this suggestion is a little drastic at this point, I am looking for other solutions. My missus is going to talk to the garage to see whether they can sort f bump up the bodywork repair costs and include the windows etc.

I've bought quite expensive cleaners but they have near zero effect.

The paintwork has similar problems but that can be sorted out they say.

Anyone know if we can do anything with the windows ? At the moment, it is near dangerous to drive in the dark so they will have to go if we cannot find a solution.

I really don't know what kind of stains you might have but I do know from my years working at a Truckstop when I was much younger the truckers would use Pepsi or Coke to remove the road grease... It might be worth a try... rather inexpensive...

If you washed a glass disk in soapy water and didn't rinse it off you might get some marks but they'd come off next wash. These buggers won't, as if they are etched on. Like droplets of something have dried and stained the windows. Really not sure how other to describe them as they don't photograph well enough to post a picture. Bloody annoying though.

If you washed a glass disk in soapy water and didn't rinse it off you might get some marks but they'd come off next wash. These buggers won't, as if they are etched on. Like droplets of something have dried and stained the windows. Really not sure how other to describe them as they don't photograph well enough to post a picture. Bloody annoying though.

cars here in thailnd have often the stains on the windows i guess the only way to remove them is by polishing the windows with a polishing machine.