Non B In Singapore

What documents exactly are required with the WP3 to be sure it will be not refused?

Can someone suggest me a good hotel at a reasonable price and at a reasonable distance to the embassy?

Thaks for any advice

I have renewed my non-immigrant B visa a few times in Singapore and it is quite easy if you have the right paper work, you really need a Thai lawyer to prepare it for you properly. They will only provide a 3 month single entry visa though. you do need to stay over night at least one night maybe two as you need to drop of the paperwork on the morning of one day and collect it the afternoon of the next day. It is quite easy to find your way around in Singapore and any of the hotels on or near Orchard road are close enough to the Thai embassy.

I have renewed my non-immigrant B visa a few times in Singapore and it is quite easy if you have the right paper work, you really need a Thai lawyer to prepare it for you properly. They will only provide a 3 month single entry visa though. you do need to stay over night at least one night maybe two as you need to drop of the paperwork on the morning of one day and collect it the afternoon of the next day. It is quite easy to find your way around in Singapore and any of the hotels on or near Orchard road are close enough to the Thai embassy.

Thank you for the reply EmCross

I have my paper work prepared from a Thai lawyer but i would like to doblue check the required documents to avoid the risk of a refused visa. Can you give me an hint about some Hotel in Orchard road?

Thank you for the reply EmCross

I have my paper work prepared from a Thai lawyer but i would like to doblue check the required documents to avoid the risk of a refused visa. Can you give me an hint about some Hotel in Orchard road?

hotels in orchard are very exp...easily cost over 200 per night..but singapore is very small,so if u on budget,just book any other hotel and take a cab there..all cab drivers there know where it is and also most speak english...but go early as they stop accepting visa after 1145am...