Question For Ulysees

FarangCravings

Yes, you fellows are right, but since it is here, why don't I just answer.

I don't see the exact title that FarangCravings asked for, but let me look around a little more.

I do have a slightly used copy of Snakes and Other Reptiles of Thailand and SouthEast Asia for 295 which covers the same area and is about 200 baht less than a new copy.

It is at the main branch of Gecko Books near Stephano's Italian Restaurant near Thapae Gate. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

I don't see the title that FarangCravings asked for, but let me look around a little more.

I do have a slightly used copy of Snakes and Other Reptiles of Thailand and SouthEast Asia for 295 which covers the same area and is about 200 baht less than a new copy.

It is at the main branch near Stephano's Italian Restaurant near Thapae Gate. :o

Thanks UG will pass by and take that one but still interested in the original if you find it

thanks again

Why indeed don't you, or rather didn't you, in a PM, having recognized and acknowledged the appropriateness of PMs for such communications? :o

Why indeed don't you, or rather didn't you, in a PM, having recognized and acknowledged the appropriateness of PMs for such communications? :o

Because it is slow season and I wanted the free publicity. :D

Why indeed don't you, or rather didn't you, in a PM, having recognized and acknowledged the appropriateness of PMs for such communications? :D

Zzzzzzzzzzz :o:D:D YAWN YAWN because i didnt think about using the PM option but as I said next time, now try and get over it before this thread turns into another drawn out BS thread

Have a great evening I believe my question has been answered so this thread is closed :D

Edited by FarangCravings