Are You Embarassed To Admit....

Loosescrew

We visit often, but the Mrs said she would not consider living there because of the stigma attached to the place.

first time that i heard working girls being called "stigma" :o

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We visit often, but the Mrs said she would not consider living there because of the stigma attached to the place.

No, no my dear Naam, stigma is what you call them falangs wot get attached to them working girls.

No, no my dear Naam, stigma is what you call them falangs wot get attached to them working girls.

i was just joking. but joke aside, calling them falangs "stigma" would be would be raping any language in which this expression exists :D

i was just joking. but joke aside, calling them falangs "stigma" would be would be raping any language in which this expression exists :D

i was joking too. i used to be a 'stigma' but then i got married and now i have two wonderful 'stigmata'

Which outback CB, there are at least two !!
Yes - location is needed CB, how else can I collect a few blagged pints from you??? :D

There are two that I know of - I am in Soi Arunothai which runs off Central Pattaya road at Carre Four. Look for the Shagwell Hotel complex :D - we are part of that.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.

CB

Are you serious about taking over that place? Will there be free Tequila's also on non-Fridays? I might consider moving into Narin Condo...... :o

Which outback CB, there are at least two !!
Yes - location is needed CB, how else can I collect a few blagged pints from you??? :D

There are two that I know of - I am in Soi Arunothai which runs off Central Pattaya road at Carre Four. Look for the Shagwell Hotel complex :D - we are part of that.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.

CB

Are you serious about taking over that place? Will there be free Tequila's also on non-Fridays? I might consider moving into Narin Condo...... :o

Officially I take over as manager on Monday (1st of June) but have been doing the job since I got back from CM on Monday last.

On Friday we give a free shot of tequila each hour from first dance at 8:30pm until 12:30am to all customers.

On other nights I will put out a black or white sambucca a couple of times a night.

cheers

CB

Hello crow boy . not a bad place to have a drink . had a few managers over the years , they try everything from disco music to girls in the pool ,music ok , Nid will be your problem Bob is ok . Darcy still doing his thing , nice bloke Darcy . its all out of the way a little bit .

cheers

Hello crow boy . not a bad place to have a drink . had a few managers over the years , they try everything from disco music to girls in the pool ,music ok , Nid will be your problem Bob is ok . Darcy still doing his thing , nice bloke Darcy . its all out of the way a little bit .

Thanks for the welcome. Music is always subjective - I brought down my collection from CM and have been educating the locals to the delights of Cold Chisel, Angels, John Butler Trio, Midnight Oil etc.

Dacy, Bob, Ivan, and Simon have been great to deal with. No problems with anyone.

CB

congratulations to your new challenge Mr. CB! I;m pretty sure we will meet again shortly...do you have considered live music as in jamming?

I would be but it would mean some considerable change in the bar. I thought about putting it up on the back podium where the second group of girls dance. There are some logistical considerations such as amps and PA to consider as well as a permit from the Police to have live music. We would also need to get a letter from Immigration that as amateurs the players are not breaking the work permit restrictions. I think the option would be to set up that section for a weekly jam and band night.

CB

yes well you need something to entertain the troops while there drinking . i will come past and say hello in the next few weeks ,, i go back a long way even before he built the place and then bought the joint next door.

cheers

I have lived in Pattaya/Jomtiem (Grand Condotel in a home) for a long time and I am not worried about telling anyone where I live, as most are jealous of the way I live anyway. I also have a home in Surin and not ashamed of that either. Just stay away from the 'dregs' that accumulate here for their two weeks fun and frolic and everything is fine. I do admit, that this place is a magnet for some of the lowest forms of human life I have seen in my world travels; good people watching though, even at a distance. Unfortunately, these 'warts' on the face of the earth do not see themselves that way or they wouldn't continue to be 'warts'........it is true that stupid people do not see themselves as stupid and they remain so, but smart people who sometimes are stupid, recognize it and quickly change back to smart.........just short lapses in their life..........ะีท กรร กรำ กรรม ะีท แ้ีฟ กรำ แ้ีฟ

You have to admit, there's something bad about the Karma in that city.

Bad karma...........?

Suppose that you hear day-in, day-out from several sources that YOU look somewhat sick.

Where will you end up? Yes, in front of a doctors' desk or the Emergency Room in a Hospital, physical in good shape, just mentally it isn't everything, lately.

As long as all the more or less frustrated (ex) Pattaya expats/holidaymakers will telling the World how bad Pattaya is, it will never change.

So let's get a bit positive on a city where 100,000-s of people are trying to have a good time.