Color Laser Printers

Somtamnication

I was looking at a Lexmark model. It has 4 different toner cartridges. But each one is 6000 baht to replace. 1500 pages for each color, and 2000 for the black.

Printer is 9000 Baht.

Any other options?

Tks

If you pay more for your colour laser printer then you will find the consumables are cheaper but if you pay less then the opposite is true, its how they make their money. I would suggest looking at paying more now for a better model so that you pay less later for its consumables

JAF

Guest Reimar
I was looking at a Lexmark model. It has 4 different toner cartridges. But each one is 6000 baht to replace. 1500 pages for each color, and 2000 for the black.

Printer is 9000 Baht.

Any other options?

Tks

You found the weakpoint already: cost of Toner Catridges!

Hp is about THB 4,000 per color and and I listen someone was telling about THB 2,500 per color for some models!

You really should look around to first before make a decision.

Price for the printers starts below THB 10,000.

If you don't need the speed of the Color Laser, why not use an Epson Inkjet with Tank system. Will save you a lot money and the output is exellent.

Cheers.

The problem with the tank system is that I have seen the ink ruin the printheads or clog the system. The laser printers have come down in price alot. And it is much better print quality.

And I agree about the initial price versus the cost of toner. Right now I am in between Epson and Lexmark. But I am looking around.

Anyone that has one who can give me some feedback?