Proof Of Income For Married Extension

if you are married to a thai and have a non-O, i know you can get a one year visa extension if you can show 40k/mth income.

how do you show that income? is it only proof of tax paid for the last 3 months? do you need other evidence or only tax receipts?

suppose you (actually, your wife) pay tax for 3 months, get the 1 year extension then stop paying tax until the next extension comes around. do you think you could get away with that?

thx steve

If local money annual tax receipts I believe (at any rate more than a couple of months) and for foreign income of yours Embassy letter.

No I do not believe you would get away with 3 month payment and 9 months not.

I'm proposing to provide the British Embassy with a letter from my pension provider showing monthly pension and lump sum payable. The monthly pension will be paid in arrears so not showing in any bank a/c. I also have income from property rentals in Uk and have attained a letter from my agent confirming the amounts. Will they need to see this going to a bank a/c ? It goes into Nationwide in the UK so I would only have an internet print-off.

Is this sufficient ?

regards

Keith