Annoying Neighbors

onnut

My mother inlaw's neighbour's never come over when I was there to borrow anything. I think they saw my arms and freaked out.

Also if you dont want neighbours coming around, just act like some crazy mofo and start talking random weird stuff while there around. If you got an axe, pull it out and tear down a wall yelling die mofo die in Thai.

I bet you they wont come back

mate, my gates are closed. there is a bulldog in the garden. its my house so why cant we just leave the door open and not expect some prick to come walking in?

perhaps because your bulldog is a sissy? :o

My mother inlaw's neighbour's never come over when I was there to borrow anything. I think they saw my arms and freaked out.

Also if you dont want neighbours coming around, just act like some crazy mofo and start talking random weird stuff while there around. If you got an axe, pull it out and tear down a wall yelling die mofo die in Thai.

I bet you they wont come back

You seem 'attached' to your arms. Reason?

• 1 year later...
...it does not mean we are letting anyone come in uninvited does it?

By the sound of it, you are. Now get a spine and a pair of balls and tell your neighbours that they atre not welcome.

they always come in when I am not there, so I never see them. and if you knew me, which chances are, you probably do know me. you would know that I do have a pair of balls, and you would also feel sorry for the neigbours if I do walk in when they are there.

I just want to do this in a way so noone losses face!!!!

There are some weak minded poeple who wallow in minor problems unable to solve them. This one is particularly pathetic. Any course of action to tackle the nuisance will work. Just do it.

Personally, I tolerate much less. My life remains uninterupted as I deal with problems diplomatically when they arise. It may not remain diplomatic and I have taken maters much further, but I saw closure.

Being blunt with one's wife and showing her that something is unacceptable to her can often propel her to do just what some of you have suggested. After all she doesn't want you involved and doing it falang style. But the idea of one's own peace and mind being disturbed by intruders is something that I'd take traed softly about while carrying a big stick.

Try it.

...it does not mean we are letting anyone come in uninvited does it?

By the sound of it, you are. Now get a spine and a pair of balls and tell your neighbours that they atre not welcome.

they always come in when I am not there, so I never see them. and if you knew me, which chances are, you probably do know me. you would know that I do have a pair of balls, and you would also feel sorry for the neigbours if I do walk in when they are there.

I just want to do this in a way so noone losses face!!!!

There are some weak minded poeple who wallow in minor problems unable to solve them. This one is particularly pathetic. Any course of action to tackle the nuisance will work. Just do it.

Personally, I tolerate much less. My life remains uninterupted as I deal with problems diplomatically when they arise. It may not remain diplomatic and I have taken maters much further, but I saw closure.

Being blunt with one's wife and showing her that something is unacceptable to her can often propel her to do just what some of you have suggested. After all she doesn't want you involved and doing it falang style. But the idea of one's own peace and mind being disturbed by intruders is something that I'd take traed softly about while carrying a big stick.

Try it.

You might like to look at the date of the original post.

I live in a Thai Village, I have a chain link fence around my yard with a big rolling gate, that keeps strangers out.

It is always open to my Thai Neighbors and family, we have a large garden and neighbors and family just come in and help themselves to what food they need? My wife also goes out in to the neighborhood to get some food ,we are no growing. They only take what they need, and it is in small amounts, if we do not have that much of the item they want they leave it and go on to another neighbor that will have it.

They drop by to give us bananas,fish,frogs, vegetables,coconuts etc. as we give them some foods that we have an abundance of.

We always have people in our front Sala, that is the coolest place in the neighborhood, and has 3 hammocks which they use during the real hot days. We set up table and chairs for them to eat on , they always keep the sala neat and clean.

I have good neighbors and friends, who seldom do not want to enter my home when I invite them in for a drink-they would rather stay outside where it is cooler.

If I felt like most of the posters on this thread, I would have stayed in my home country. Where you always have to be aware of your safety.

I feel I am a lucky man to have such caring friends and neighbors

Cheers:

Edited by kikoman

Try it.

I reakon what is PATHETIC, is a poster that runs around digging up threads that are almost 18 months old, just so he can call someone else pathetic. Get real! :)

I reakon what is PATHETIC, is a poster that runs around digging up threads that are almost 18 months old, just so he can call someone else pathetic. Get real! :)

We have had the potted plant saga since then anyway :D

Yeah, thats right :D ..... I wonder if it was the same neighbour, maybe this is the history behind the positioning of the pot plant?

Onnut, your obviously living in a zoo man, whats your FULL story? :D

Yeah, thats right :) ..... I wonder if it was the same neighbour, maybe this is the history behind the positioning of the pot plant?

I'm waiting for the trilogy :D There has to be another disaster looming. C'mon Onnut whats the hot goss?

Good luck with that first of all. We had quite some big problems and still have them. However things have changed a bit when we involved the houseowner. Its something else if you don`t rent though.

A friend of mine just constructs a huge wall around his house because of annoying neighbours. Maybe the whole fence/wall/door - thing would be a good idea. If its possible and if those people are reasonable it might be an option having a talk with them - in a nice way.

Hope you find your peace soon...

Actually, it was the potted plant ladies.

yes the potted plant fiasco shows exactly how well the issue in this post was dealt with.

since i have had a child i always have someone or other in the house. children of the neighborhood vendors, the woman from the coffee shop, people my nanny has befriended, thhe nannies husband, the ex's sister etc.

thus far they have all showed respect, kept out of my way and kept my daughter well entertained. bless em, wouldn't be able to get anything done without them.

Edited by t.s

We have had the potted plant saga since then anyway :D

Yeah, thats right :D ..... I wonder if it was the same neighbour, maybe this is the history behind the positioning of the pot plant?

I put the same questions.

It seems most of onnut`s neighbour problems emanates from his wife. It`s my wife said, or my wife doesn’t like this or that what someone does.

My advice to onnut is: either change the wife or move away to a place of complete isolation, but please try to avoid my area.

t.s' date='2009-11-25 16:21:41' post='3163525']GarryP' post='3162882' date='2009-11-25 12:37:02']Actually, it was the potted plant ladies.

yes the potted plant fiasco shows exactly how well the issue in this post was dealt with.

since i have had a child i always have someone or other in the house. children of the neighborhood vendors, the woman from the coffee shop, people my nanny has befriended, thhe nannies husband, the ex's sister etc.

thus far they have all showed respect, kept out of my way and kept my daughter well entertained. bless em, wouldn't be able to get anything done without them.

Wow t.s., never thought you would turn out to be one of those bi-sexuals or whatever , did you have your child by ceasarian or did you opt for natural birthing ? Just curious .

No problems old mate :) & I dont want to badmouth t.s. as he is one of TV's more colourful posters (pardon the pun) and of course he isnt here right now to defend himself but I would like to urge him to come out fully to us, nobody will mock you t.s.

and if you knew me, which chances are, you probably do know me. you would know that I do have a pair of balls, and you would also feel sorry for the neigbours if I do walk in when they are there.

Are you Chuck Norris? Excellent! :)