The Times Newspaper

boiledegg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/col...icle4045820.ece

I am posting the above thread whilst the England Trinidad game is still on, i will take the liberty of presuming this was written well before the game actually kicked off.

Now i want an English manager working for 1 million or less a year managing the country, as so long as they know a little about football it isnt the toughest job in the world. (apart from the press intrusion) But i back this manager 100% for the time being.

This article shows the press have an agenda no matter what the manager does.

Middle class press reporters <deleted> off, go watch the rugby/cricket/tennis as you never went to a football game until you got that plagiarised degree.

IMO in Beckhams last few competitive international games he was the best player on the park and is far from finished, but he shouldnt have been such a money grabber whilst he could still play at the top level.

Furthermore this is an experimental team, but Sven/McClown played more played then anyone and look where that got us.

Edited by boiledegg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/col...icle4045820.ece

I am posting the above thread whilst the England Trinidad game is still on, i will take the liberty of presuming this was written well before the game actually kicked off.

Now i want an English manager working for 1 million or less a year managing the country, as so long as they know a little about football it isnt the toughest job in the world. (apart from the press intrusion) But i back this manager 100% for the time being.

This article shows the press have an agenda no matter what the manager does.

Middle class press reporters <deleted> off, go watch the rugby/cricket/tennis as you never went to a football game until you got that plagiarised degree.

IMO in Beckhams last few competitive international games he was the best player on the park and is far from finished, but he shouldnt have been such a money grabber whilst he could still play at the top level.

Furthermore this is an experimental team, but Sven/McClown played more played then anyone and look where that got us.

That is one of the best articles I have read lately about our hallowed game, and totally true in all respects.

Yes, why waste one of the few matches remaining against a team of nobodies

Yes, why put the aging Beckham in charge when he probably will be past it by 2010

At last somebody writing about football thay knows the game.