Stamps

chakatee

OK, OK, I confess ... this must be one of the most boring topics of Thai Visa Pattaya forum (who starts a topic about 'stamps' for God's sake) but I will go ahead and click the "Post New Topic" button in about a minute or 2.

My problem is I can't find any stamps. Can't find any stamps in Pattaya? Where stamps, next to staples, passport pictures and signed copies of a passport are the most used office gear??

Yes, I am looking for a place where they can actually custom-make (or what is the correct English for this?) stamps. So not just the text "Paid" or "Cash" or ... but with a name on it, both Thai and Western fonts (if not for the Thai font I could have them sent here from my home country).

I checked in Big C in South Pattaya and in the office shop right across the end of Pattaya Klang (across Sukhumvit). Twice nothing and as we maths teachers all know 2x0=0.

Therefore, please dearly valued forum-posters: where, tell me where can I buy those??

Thx!!

OK, OK, I confess ... this must be one of the most boring topics of Thai Visa Pattaya forum (who starts a topic about 'stamps' for God's sake) but I will go ahead and click the "Post New Topic" button in about a minute or 2.

My problem is I can't find any stamps. Can't find any stamps in Pattaya? Where stamps, next to staples, passport pictures and signed copies of a passport are the most used office gear??

Yes, I am looking for a place where they can actually custom-make (or what is the correct English for this?) stamps. So not just the text "Paid" or "Cash" or ... but with a name on it, both Thai and Western fonts (if not for the Thai font I could have them sent here from my home country).

I checked in Big C in South Pattaya and in the office shop right across the end of Pattaya Klang (across Sukhumvit). Twice nothing and as we maths teachers all know 2x0=0.

Therefore, please dearly valued forum-posters: where, tell me where can I buy those??

Thx!!

theres a shop in Festival Park, North Pattaya, on the first floor, in one of the booths, that does custom stamps.

i would guess you can also get them at Sulapan stationers on Pattaya Klang about 200 metres above Foodland.

theres a shop in Festival Park, North Pattaya, on the first floor, in one of the booths, that does custom stamps.

i would guess you can also get them at Sulapan stationers on Pattaya Klang about 200 metres above Foodland.

Great Mr./Mrs. Timekeeper, many thanks!