Two Elderly English Men Brutally Attacked Following Road Accident

Pattaya_Fox

Wouldn't suprise me if he packs up driving after an experience like that.

However, was it the brightest thing to do to drive off after damaging somebody else's truck?

He says the other driver was not around.

Ive seen many an accident in LOS and no one has ever stopped, but he must have stopped to let the young thug into his vehicle to batter him, next time drive off and dont look back.

Edited by boiledegg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thais need a common enemy to maintaine a sense of national cohesion whilst being sh-t on by their rulers. It is apparantly common human psychology. Common enemy = farang. Presumably this senior plod had his gun with him - yet he still couldnt prevent a lengthy beating (both knocked unconscious) by 2 thais (i think i only need say thais!)

I think it is commonly understood by those of us having spent some years in this land that it is imposssible to understand the aggression and absoulute lack of humanity of many thais. Having traveled extensively throughout asia i can personnaly say without any doubt that i have never met such an aggresive deadly race.

'It is the duty of all thais to take as much as they can from all ferangs': Mr Thaksin - Bangkok Post

Basically it boils down to - we your rulers <deleted> you. But you can freely <deleted> ferangs with impunity so long as you leave us alone!

Prediction - with worldwide economic depression getting into gear tourism in thailand will dwindle to nothing in the coming 6 to 12 months.

As these guys RAN away, does that meanthe vehicle that was damaged wasnt theirs as if it were surely theyd have driven away, or if it was their car and they RAN then surely the BiB could easily find the perpetrators by doing a vehivle check.

I'd say it's not entirely impossible that the English guys might have said something rude. Have seen it happen to much younger folks, both locals and foreigners.

Say something you know you shouldn't and the next thing you know, you're beaten unconscious with your shorts pulled down.

:D

Well if they did Mr Heng, that would make beating them unconcious whilst a Senior Policeman was present, completely acceptable then..

Absolutely unreal... :o

They were 71 & 80 <deleted> !!!!

Again, didn't say that it was in any way acceptable. I was suggesting a possible explanation for what may have happened, as I have seen it happen before, both to locals and foreigners of all ages. As it relates to this particular forum, I think most would agree that there are some around here who say silly things that they know would get them beat down back home but do so anyway thinking that for some reason, the same thing wouldn't happen here.

Most of the 70-80 year old guys I know routinely "go-off" spitting obscenites at strangers and

generally itching for a fight. :o This has become a general "catch-all" excuse for losing your temper,

your cool and just acting like a dumb thug without any respect for others. What I find particularly

hilarious is that I can't make it through the day without being called bad names by people I've never

even seen before? I don't beat them bloody unconcious because I would get arrested? one-way street.

Pattaya who needs it?

it's the other way round. Pattaya doesn't need people like you.

People like me? Please elaborate as you seem to know all about me.

Hope two gentlemen have managed to put this nasty incident behind them.

Thais need a common enemy to maintaine a sense of national cohesion whilst being sh-t on by their rulers. It is apparantly common human psychology. Common enemy = farang. Presumably this senior plod had his gun with him - yet he still couldnt prevent a lengthy beating (both knocked unconscious) by 2 thais (i think i only need say thais!)

I think it is commonly understood by those of us having spent some years in this land that it is imposssible to understand the aggression and absoulute lack of humanity of many thais. Having traveled extensively throughout asia i can personnaly say without any doubt that i have never met such an aggresive deadly race.

'It is the duty of all thais to take as much as they can from all ferangs': Mr Thaksin - Bangkok Post

Basically it boils down to - we your rulers <deleted> you. But you can freely <deleted> ferangs with impunity so long as you leave us alone!

Prediction - with worldwide economic depression getting into gear tourism in thailand will dwindle to nothing in the coming 6 to 12 months.

Is this for real ??

Any links at all ??

Again, didn't say that it was in any way acceptable. I was suggesting a possible explanation for what may have happened, as I have seen it happen before, both to locals and foreigners of all ages. As it relates to this particular forum, I think most would agree that there are some around here who say silly things that they know would get them beat down back home but do so anyway thinking that for some reason, the same thing wouldn't happen here.

:o

Mr. Heng.. in a civilized society anywhere - beating up two senior citizens senselessly regardless they are right or wrong is indeed wrong!!

Mr. Heng.. in a civilized society anywhere - beating up two senior citizens senselessly regardless they are right or wrong is indeed wrong!!

Well said thingumybob. :D

Anyone that can't see this is right has either lost the plot or is just an out and out <deleted> :o

Ah yes, ageism.

Can you beat up two senior citizens who are trying to rob you?

I didn't say it was okay, and at the same time I'm saying it's not okay to say whatever one likes here, just like anywhere else in the world... and no, being old often doesn't give folks a free pass either.

Ah yes, ageism.

I didn't say it was okay, and at the same time I'm saying it's not okay to say whatever one likes here, just like anywhere else in the world... and no, being old often doesn't give folks a free pass either.

If two senior citizens try to rob you - and if you know you can overpower them - BY ALL MEANS go and beat them up. BUT onced they are subdued - you have NO MORE RIGHTS to continue beating them!!!! Even if they throw insults at you!!! That's what a civilized person would do!!

Everyday People, young, old, men, women say all kinds of stuff that you may or may not like to hear - but you don't react to every single one of them by beating them up??? So YES! It is OKAY to say whatever one likes here just like in any civilized countries - How you react to it shows what kind of a person you are!!

Ah yes, ageism.

If two senior citizens try to rob you - and if you know you can overpower them - BY ALL MEANS go and beat them up. BUT onced they are subdued - you have NO MORE RIGHTS to continue beating them!!!! Even if they throw insults at you!!! That's what a civilized person would do!!

Everyday People, young, old, men, women say all kinds of stuff that you may or may not like to hear - but you don't react to every single one of them by beating them up??? So YES! It is OKAY to say whatever one likes here just like in any civilized countries - How you react to it shows what kind of a person you are!!

Civilized is relative. It's a fine line where self defense ends and assault begins, no matter what age of the ADULTS involved is.

And again, I'm saying just like in any civilized country, you can get beat up for what you say.

I think people are just a bit sensitive about this issue because a lot (not all of course) of people visiting Thailand are indeed excessive complainers and quick to resort to impolite language (and yes, myself included). They apparently fear that this will result in some kind of injury and are quick to defend their loquaciousness.