Asian Antiques

dukkha

:o Was wondering if anyone is aware of a reputable dealer or auction house, forget Southebys, here in Bangkok.

I have a collection of art works from Japan/Korea and China...Have heard Riverside mentioned. I wish to sell these works but of course who knows just how I may be ripped off or scammed as I have no idea of the value, some of the items are over 200 years old...any suggestions or tips on what maybe a good way to go are greatly accepted.

Dukkha :D

Guest Reimar
:o Was wondering if anyone is aware of a reputable dealer or auction house, forget Southebys, here in Bangkok.

I have a collection of art works from Japan/Korea and China...Have heard Riverside mentioned. I wish to sell these works but of course who knows just how I may be ripped off or scammed as I have no idea of the value, some of the items are over 200 years old...any suggestions or tips on what maybe a good way to go are greatly accepted.

May you go to River City at Charoen Krung and check the Dealers there.

On the other hand I do belive that to sell this stuff in thailand and get a good price for it, if origin, is quite difficult. You should use european or american Dealers/Buyers.

Cheers.

May you go to River City at Charoen Krung and check the Dealers there.

On the other hand I do belive that to sell this stuff in thailand and get a good price for it, if origin, is quite difficult. You should use european or american Dealers/Buyers.

Cheers.

:D Many thanks Reimar, you are not the only person to suggest outside of thailand but it would be so expensive to ship so am stuck with here...cheers to you to! :D