So Whats His Story...............

tipsy

thank you for that jandajoy.

i was mistaken, ithought you were here.

sorry for any confusion.

No worries. One thing you might consider in your concern for your husband.

Heavy drinking is often an externalisation of pent up fears and frustrations. It might be the case with your husband.

Points to consider;

Does he have a pony tail?

Does he wear pink shirts a lot?

Does he enjoy the company of men, preferably younger than him.

Think carefully and you may begin to understand him. Through understanding we can achieve acceptance.

Good luck.

Did we all miss something here? :o

thank you for that jandajoy.

i was mistaken, ithought you were here.

sorry for any confusion.

No worries. One thing you might consider in your concern for your husband.

Heavy drinking is often an externalisation of pent up fears and frustrations. It might be the case with your husband.

Points to consider;

Does he have a pony tail?

Does he wear pink shirts a lot?

Does he enjoy the company of men, preferably younger than him.

Think carefully and you may begin to understand him. Through understanding we can achieve acceptance.

Good luck.

i don't understand any of that.

the answer is no to the questions, but why would you ask them?

I have never seen the man referred to, but i have often seen a very thin short man with short hair, a white t.shirt and always unshaven wandering around the north end of the moat with a plastic bag.

i often wonder what he is doing here.

He is the victim of a thai girl and lost everthing my wife knew him when he was fairly wealthy now she says he walks around insulting bar girls and the like and who can blame him when one cleaned him out and now he only has the plastic bag. she says he not all there now a broken man

I think if it was a bg that cleaned him out (your post suggests this), then he can only blame himself. He should have known better.

I've seen him walking around the Tha Pae Gate area for the last couple of years with a plastic bag that used to contain a bottle of chang and a toilet roll. Seems a sad case but not that sad if he can still afford beer.

Loaded, that explains it, then. That bottle of Chang is a transponder to CIA headquarters, reporting on the latest expansion of Geckos, the Walking Street bazaar, and other bizarre happenings related to Area 51. He was previously spotted trying to cross the Mexican border, carrying a large wooden cross, stating that he has many children. I know that dude, Dave.

Loaded, that explains it, then. That bottle of Chang is a transponder to CIA headquarters, reporting on the latest expansion of Geckos, the Walking Street bazaar, and other bizarre happenings related to Area 51. He was previously spotted trying to cross the Mexican border, carrying a large wooden cross, stating that he has many children. I know that dude, Dave.

\And the toilet roll? Tracking device maybe?

And the toilet roll? Tracking device maybe?

That's just to wipe out any trail he may leave behind.

And the toilet roll? Tracking device maybe?

That's just to wipe out any trail he may leave behind.

Very good.... :o:D:D

Funny you should mention this, but I have also seen him talking quietly to the white bot in the centre of the roundabout on the outside corner of the US consulate nearest the fruit and veg market. As everyone knows, this is a secret alien tracking station for the lizards who rule the world.

Funny you should mention this, but I have also seen him talking quietly to the white bot in the centre of the roundabout on the outside corner of the US consulate nearest the fruit and veg market. As everyone knows, this is a secret alien tracking station for the lizards who rule the world.

Now we are connecting the dots. This Western Wanderer must be the reincarnation of the Lizard King, Jim Morrison! He put on his boots; he walked down the hall. He paid a visit to his father....this is the end, my friend.

Now we are connecting the dots. This Western Wanderer must be the reincarnation of the Lizard King, Jim Morrison! He put on his boots; he walked down the hall. He paid a visit to his father....this is the end, my friend.

And he said,

"Father."

"Yes son?"

"I want to kill you."

"Mother, I want to ....................."

Wow, I never new this guy was in town. sSc_hidingsofa.gif

Edited by Blinky Bill

. . . Razza, you dork. :o

I try subtly to help you with your spelling, and this is the thanks I get? :D

I just don't know what came over me. It must be the effects of the strange dreams I have had to endure since Tigerbeer exposed me to some terrible webcam scenes of ladies wearing only a smile (actually a strange type of smile with their mouths agape and making strange grunting noises.)

. . . Razza, you dork. :D

I try subtly to help you with your spelling, and this is the thanks I get? :D

I just don't know what came over me. It must be the effects of the strange dreams I have had to endure since Tigerbeer exposed me to some terrible webcam scenes of ladies wearing only a smile (actually a strange type of smile with their mouths agape and making strange grunting noises.)

Shocking! That would certainly explain an awful lot. :o

He is a retired Thaivisa moderator - The Pattaya Forum was just too much and his brain split into little pieces.

Coming to CM obviously did'nt help much :o