Trouser Bottoms Dragging In The Dirt

cojones

I cant quite figure out why my girl , and other girls ,have this penchant for leaving her trousers (flared)too long and then they get filthy and frayed and wet when they drag along on the ground.

she wont cut them to size so they are neatly trimmed and respectable looking, but folds them under her foot into her shoe , then they come loose and drag along getting dirty and frayed (and wet when it rains ).

But she is very smartly dressed apart from this .

I know young student girls in the west like to dress down and follow this grungy idea but how did smart thais get hooked on this daft idea ?

she isnt wearing a bolt thru her tongue yet but i wouldnt be surprised if she did .

maybe i am just getting an old fart but can anyone explain the thinking behind long tatty trouser bottoms , that get dirty and wet and nasty ????

My wife has the same type of jeans. She wears men's shoes with them also. I seen girls with those frankenstein boots with the same type jeans.

I don't know what is up. but it does not bother me too much. Hey some of the Thai people only have a few items of clothes so what is the big deal anyway??

Your gf is obviously more fashionable than you are. I was just watching an episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" yesterday evening in which they recommended that jeans legs SHOULD just touch the ground in the back, and that such look best when frayed a bit from the friction.

I cant quite figure out why my girl , and other girls ,have this penchant for leaving her trousers (flared)too long and then they get filthy and frayed and wet when they drag along on the ground.

she wont cut them to size so they are neatly trimmed and respectable looking, but folds them under her foot into her shoe , then they come loose and drag along getting dirty and frayed (and wet when it rains ).

But she is very smartly dressed apart from this .

I know young student girls in the west like to dress down and follow this grungy idea but how did smart thais get hooked on this daft idea ?

she isnt wearing a bolt thru her tongue yet but i wouldnt be surprised if she did .

maybe i am just getting an old fart but can anyone explain the thinking behind long tatty trouser bottoms , that get dirty and wet and nasty ????

Man, you're just soooooo fashionable, Not! Get real. :o

jk.