Canada Day

earlofwindermere

If there are any Canadians out there who'd like to join us for our annual pancake breakfast on Canada Day, pm me and I'll add you to our list.

Hi earlofwindermere,

My name is Rudy, I'm from Toronto at present living in Chiang Mai, would be interested in joining Canada Day with all of you.

Would appreciated getting in touch.

Have a good day

Rudy

Email: [email protected]

If there are any Canadians out there who'd like to join us for our annual pancake breakfast on Canada Day, pm me and I'll add you to our list.

I'm in ....!! Where and what time .....??? How about doing a French Canadian St Jean Baptiste Brunch on 24th ...? :o

Annabel

How about doing a French Canadian St Jean Baptiste Brunch on 24th ...? :D

Annabel

Yes, please, Annabel. I would be delighted to attend. Where and at what time?

pls. count me in too.

Thnks

Great ....2 choices ....we either do it at may place in Sarapee off Hand Dong Road and make it a Pot Luck and make of day out of it by the pool ... :o

OR do it at a place that's good with breakfast / brunch things ....like maybe Bake & Bites off Nimanhamein .....Any suggestions ...???

Great ....2 choices ....we either do it at may place in Sarapee off Hand Dong Road and make it a Pot Luck and make of day out of it by the pool ...

OR do it at a place that's good with breakfast / brunch things ....like maybe Bake & Bites off Nimanhamein .....Any suggestions ...???

My choice would be Bake & Bite -- but I'm cool either way.

Anybody hear back from Earlofwindermere for July 1st Canada day ....????

Yes, I sent him a pm as he requested, and I received a pm back.

ummm...thanks ...I also sent a PM but no reply ...maybe it didn't go ...will resend it again ... :o

• 2 weeks later...
Can't come tomorrow but would like to do something for Canada Day

I love Canada Dry ginger ale...

Canadiens..are they not a hockey team or sumptin like that??

Isn't it where they sound like they're from North Dakota...eh?

:o

Just kiddin ya Canucks.

Have a fantastic and merry St. Jean Baptiste day!!

The CAF are doing a terrific job in the sand box as of late...hats off to 'em...eh.

As posted, if you are interested in coming, please pm me.

My wife and I are hosting it and I'm a bit nervous about posting location for everyone to see as we simply cannot afford it. If you've pm'd me and I haven't responded, please let me know but I believe that I have talked with those that have already.

Apparently, a lot of Canuck families are leaving for "home" this year. It looks like a smaller group - around 30 this year. Last year, we had around 50.

Looking forward to meeting some of you soon.