Clever Dumping Of Gf/bf

cluezo

I beleive there are different ways to leave an ex depending on which culture, simple western version was I had met someone else the girl shouts screams but normally then leaves. I beleive that it's a little different with Thai ladies i.e. threats of suicide, murder etc...

If you don't have enough moral fortitude to honestly tell the person that it's not working and you want to end it, then you have no business being in a relationship to start with.

Quite frankly, I don't find doing a runner amusing.

Well, an opinion, but who was talking about looking for thrills - just about a smooth baling out, back to freedom!

I understand that there are people "out there" who may never ever have had a traumatic relationsship or had this dumb feeling creeping up...that there is something wrong, that the "flame" has been extinguished, why the he_ck would someone want to keep staying in a stale relationship or in daily nightmares?

Bail out... what ever, how ever!

"Freedom is another word for nothing have to lose!" -J.J.-

And it's worth any effort, no matter what!

Mate phones you. Look serious and worried. Begin to pack and fuss over her. Apologise and tell her you just can't talk about what is happening. Car pulls up and guy/mate hopes out. Sense of dire urgencey, whispered brief conversation. Long loving kiss to herself. say "Goverment business but I'll be back as soon as I can, DON'T worry. Ill be fine" Then just bugger off!!!!

What if it's your apartment? Clever? Nice bike.

Oops! Very good!!!!

Sorry honey that call?? It was for you!!!

Thanks. Yep, the bike is a beauty. Knew I had to have one when I saw them on the net. My bike lives in the house with me....so packing for me may be a bit more difficult!!

Well, an opinion, but who was talking about looking for thrills - just about a smooth baling out, back to freedom!

I understand that there are people "out there" who may never ever have had a traumatic relationsship or had this dumb feeling creeping up...that there is something wrong, that the "flame" has been extinguished, why the he_ck would someone want to keep staying in a stale relationship or in daily nightmares?

Bail out... what ever, how ever!

"Freedom is another word for nothing have to lose!" -J.J.-

And it's worth any effort, no matter what!

Amen to that brother!

If you don't have enough moral fortitude to honestly tell the person that it's not working and you want to end it, then you have no business being in a relationship to start with.

That's why I like texting.

In SMS you can't hear her scream.

I agree with you. However, you ever try it with a girl, much more, a Thai girl? Moral fortitude has nothing to do with it. Running may be a necessity. Not amusing in the least. I'm in a situation right now where I have tried everything I know to end this whatever. Any form of communication is useless. It's easy to sit back and talk about honesty and moral fortitude, but actually having to deal with it are two different things. It's a matter of survival. How does honesty and moral fortitude play into survival? Maybe there are other rules in a knife fight?

Once, several years ago, I hit the jackpot in the national lottery. I called home and told her: "Honey, I just won 10 million Euros. Start packing!"

A few minutes later she called my back: "What should I pack? Where are we going?"

I told her: "Pack anything you want, as long as you are gone when I come home".

:o

I agree with you. However, you ever try it with a girl, much more, a Thai girl? Moral fortitude has nothing to do with it. Running may be a necessity. Not amusing in the least. I'm in a situation right now where I have tried everything I know to end this whatever. Any form of communication is useless. It's easy to sit back and talk about honesty and moral fortitude, but actually having to deal with it are two different things. It's a matter of survival. How does honesty and moral fortitude play into survival? Maybe there are other rules in a knife fight?

I can tell you all about it. Over the years I have lived with 6 different Thai women. I always figured that I got myself into the mess and had to get myself back out. It took about 10 years here in Thailand to find a good woman who would/could put up with me. Breaking up with ANY woman normally isn't pretty and certainly not a pleasant experience. Yes, it is painful and I had my share of suffering but the trials and tribulations proved to be worth it.

What was your most clever way you got out of a relationship unscathed?

just be yourself and show her your real (unmasked face) for couple of days and she will voluntarily flee :o

just be yourself and show her your real (unmasked face) for couple of days and she will voluntarily flee :o

Well, then I have got the wrong face...tried to get that "mask" off.. yee, did this hurt! :D

You just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

.........these are only 7 ways :o where is the rest of the fifty ways to "dump" your lover? :D

Once not long ago, when I was stumbling through the streets of Surin half cut, I perchanced upon a maiden fair that suggested we retire to my abode for some hanky panky ( actually I did the suggesting)all she did was agree. I had never set eyes on the damsel before. "But" she said, " I need a new pair of shoes first, can you buy me a pair?"

I agreed as this was a mere drop in the ocean for what I was expecting later.

Off to the department store we went. Upstairs she tried on a pair of shoes. They seemed good so the assistant packed them up. Then she tried on a second pair with similar results, then a third. As she was trying on the fourth pair, I went home.

Well, then I have got the wrong face...tried to get that "mask" off.. yee, did this hurt! :D

I would not propose to my wife . In the end she said 'Shall we get married?

I replied: 'Who too? No one will have us!' :D

i tried, and that didn't work either. I really thought it would, too. I stopped trying after that.

I would not propose to my wife . In the end she said 'Shall we get married?

I replied: 'Who too? No one will have us!' :D

:D