Airsoft Event On Samui

There are a few local teams competing in theTour of Koh Samui Airsoft Event

happening next weekend. Two fields on Samui that i know of, on the beach in choeng mon and a lighted field for night play in the Laem Set area. I guess they have teams coming out from Surat Thani and other mainland areas to take on the Samui teams.

I tried out the game a couple of weeks ago, i guess there are quite a few expats here on Samui playing alongside local thai players.

If you have kids and don't mind them playing with guns, the samui teams play twice a week (wed and sun), i don't believe there is any charge to play if you have your own equipment, just show up and shoot people.

There are a few local teams competing in theTour of Koh Samui Airsoft Event

happening next weekend. Two fields on Samui that i know of, on the beach in choeng mon and a lighted field for night play in the Laem Set area. I guess they have teams coming out from Surat Thani and other mainland areas to take on the Samui teams.

I tried out the game a couple of weeks ago, i guess there are quite a few expats here on Samui playing alongside local thai players.

If you have kids and don't mind them playing with guns, the samui teams play twice a week (wed and sun), i don't believe there is any charge to play if you have your own equipment, just show up and shoot people.

i am down with that i uso do that in england. right laugh better than paint balling. exactly where abouts :o

i am down with that i uso do that in england. right laugh better than paint balling. exactly where abouts :o

exactly. where else can you shoot a samui cop and have a beer with him a few minutes later? (several local police and military play)

i don't know what the exact schedule is, just posting that flyer for a friend. they do have this email up for info...

[email protected], attention to Ty or Gin.

and i'm sure they will respond quickly.

the choeng mon field i played on was very near Imperial Boat House, we used a private field near Jungle Club a few times. I've never played the Laem Set field but i understand they have lights for night play and rent out guns at about 150 baht so, mai paeng.