At Least 78 Die After Thailand Riot

mango

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if you would like to throw blood at me next time I'm in Thailand. I won't walk away.

Your bravado and racist remarks coming from an active duty soldier are repulsive to this retired military member. Perhaps someone in your chain of command needs to be notified.

He / She / Katoey is just a troll john, don't bother with it.....

like i said yesterday: get a life or get shot somewhere.....mss katyusha

According to Channel 5 news last night, the government in an admission of guilt, has made an offer of compensation to appease the family members for the death of their loved ones. They will receive the princely amount of B10,000 (US$243.75) per casualty.

That's $1.62 a pound for an average 150 pound Thai. What's the supermarket price of hamburger in the States these days?

Certainly lends credence to the comments that they were treated like animals.

The rivers of blood are begining... being planned as I type... there will be no end to this until all religions are one... or all are gone.

indeed ravisher, or we transcend the religious divisions or we go down under with them.

The time for organised religion is almost over. Only Man makes divisions in this world , good, bad, ugly ,nice... Existence doesn't divide but exists as a whole.

Unfortunatley we have a lot of stupid assh$les running around seeing things in divisions and boxes.

This includes some extremist muslims as well as extremist Soldiers :o shooting their big mouths off.

maybe this Was one of the "raghead" Girls you were talking about Katyusha???

raghad1.gif

KHAN YOUNIS -- In the early morning of a sunny day, the 10-year-old year girl, Raghda al-Assar, left her house heading to school in the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Yunis. After less than hour, she was receiving medical treatment in emergency room of Nasser Hospital after having been struck by Israeli bullets in her head while she was in her classroom listening to her English teacher. Raghda died Wednesday of the critical wounds she sustained two weeks ago.

On September 7, Raghda was one of hundreds of Palestinian schoolgirls, dressed in crisp striped school uniforms (marking the UNRWA schools students), crowding the streets of Khan Younis refugee camp on their way to school. They were so enthusiastic to begin the new school year, and happy with their new uniforms. Raghda was so happy to be wearing her new jeans for the first time. Chatting with her cousin, Rula, also 10, about their new white clothes and books.

Heavy gunshots silenced the girls' chatting just moments before the lesson began. Israeli soldiers, stationed at the mobile watchtowers of the Neve Dekalim colony west of the Khan Younis refugee camp, opened random fire at houses in the camp. Raghda was hit by a live gunshot in her head as she and her classmates attempted to take cover under their desks.

UNRWA's official statement issued on September 7 said that Raghda was shot by Israeli gunfire. A sea of crying and shouting filled UNRWA's Elementary C Girls School when her classmates saw blood stains sprinkled in the class. "It was the first lesson that day, Raghda put her ruler beside mine, we arranged the desk together . . . I was listening to the English teacher and she was writing. The sound of the gunshot filled the area. We kept silence for a moment, then a bullet struck Raghda in her head, her blood covered her face and neck, her English book and copybook were also tainted with spots of blood," Hanin Assaf, 10, Raghda's classmate, said.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/new_web/ga...aeli_bullet.htm

You can be PROUD you're a Soldier .... :o

I am not siding with anybody here... there are no sides to be taken... just try to understand what goes on in another mans mind... for it is lack of understanding that causes all this mayhem in Life to begin with.

Funny for all it seams whe have completely the same perception of life :o

Yet you rejects the post i make. The post about the girl is to get MS Katyusha to think. It is exactly the same example as she gave me in a respons. it is not a pro statement for muslim or other violence! it is a reminder that nothing is black or white.

If you don't carry a gun, you can't shoot.

If you don't belong to a country, you can't fight for it.

if you don't belong to a race, you can't be racist.

If you don't belong to a religion, you can't condem others.

If you don't side with something, there's no OTHER side.

Let me know if you would like to throw blood at me next time I'm in Thailand. I won't walk away.

Your bravado and racist remarks coming from an active duty soldier are repulsive to this retired military member. Perhaps someone in your chain of command needs to be notified.

I don't knowingly converse with retired pogues.

According to Channel 5 news last night, the government in an admission of guilt, has made an offer of compensation to appease the family members for the death of their loved ones. They will receive the princely amount of B10,000 (US$243.75) per casualty.

That's $1.62 a pound for an average 150 pound Thai. What's the supermarket price of hamburger in the States these days?

Certainly lends credence to the comments that they were treated like animals.

I would have expected an avid terrorist sympathizer like you to tithe 50% of your weekly wage to help out.

maybe this Was one of the "raghead" Girls you were talking about Katyusha???

Darknight, you are without doubt the most despicable piece of shit on this forum!

I tried for months to adopt a little Afgfhan girl to give her a better life, and if she was still alive I would still be trying. What have YOU ever done to help anyone except yourself in your entire miserable life ?

I would shoot anyone who deliberately killed a child in my presence on the spot, without hesitation. ANYONE!

You can be PROUD you're a Soldier ....

I am.

I walk with my head held high.

You should walk with yours hanging in shame for being such an evil-minded little prick!

You disgust me!

Very well spoken, both of you.

The rivers of blood are begining... being planned as I type... there will be no end to this until all religions are one... or all are gone.

indeed ravisher, or we transcend the religious divisions or we go down under with them.

The time for organised religion is almost over. Only Man makes divisions in this world , good, bad, ugly ,nice... Existence doesn't divide but exists as a whole.

Unfortunatley we have a lot of stupid assh$les running around seeing things in divisions and boxes.

This includes some extremist muslims as well as extremist Soldiers :o shooting their big mouths off.

I do not know where you come from Darknight... but I imagine you owe your very existance to some 'extremist' soldiers. I am English and I know I do for one. It was WWII and my father was one of those "extremist" soldiers.

Your next post about the 10 year old girl was irrelevent. You do not live in Israel. You have not seen your best friend, cousin, or brother, or what is left of them after a bombing... You have not had to bury body parts. You have no idea of the hatred in mens hearts that have wittnessed such things on a daily basis...

I am not siding with anybody here... there are no sides to be taken... just try to understand what goes on in another mans mind... for it is lack of understanding that causes all this mayhem in Life to begin with.

Funny for all it seams whe have completely the same perception of life :D

Yet you rejects the post i make. The post about the girl is to get MS Katyusha to think. It is exactly the same example as she gave me in a respons. it is not a pro statement for muslim or other violence! it is a reminder that nothing is black or white.

Sorry to butt in guys but give katyusha some slack. At least she's straightforward

and doesn't need to debate until the end of time before taking action.

That's precisely the point , she seems to be incapeable of any constructive thought .

Her solution to any problem appears to involve violence in one form or another.

When it's someone else's son or daughter I'm a "right wing paramilitary type" and "full of hate", but if it was your son or daughter being threatened with decapitation by raghead terrorists you would be down on your miserable knees begging me or someone just like me to do whatever it takes to rescue him or her, up to and including nuking Iraq.

In order to understand the above, one must first understand the human condition. Yes, I would nuke Iraq... or any other country to save one of my kids from such a fate.

An honest man!

I salute you!

Men who speak from the heart are a rarity on this forum!

But there are people who would not, or could not. It takes all kinds of minds to make up a world.

I know such people exist, but I find it hard to undrstand those who would not or could not kill to save their own child. In nature, nothing is stronger than the love of a mother for her young. I don't regard myself as the bloodthirsty stone killer some people on this forum try to portray me, but I would kill to save anyone's child.

What happened in southern Thailand is nobody's fault, nobody to blame. It came about through a set of circumstances and the human condition. We are all 'conditioned', brainwashed by our environments. The terrorists have the same brain that the rest of us have... the same intelligence we have on average. Can we blame them for thier conditioning? They, as we, are 'victims' of the various environments we were all born into. There is no blame, not for the Iraq war, the First World War or any war, or the incident in southern Thailand. Soldiers do what they do... terrorists do what they do... we on this forum do what we do... side with one or the other... judge... give opinions... ALL is a direct result of the human condition. No blame, no fault, no right or wrong... just doing what we do.

That's very profound, and I don't really know what to say in response. If you're not Buddhist, you should be. You're certainly closer to the Universal Thinker than some of the trashy minds professing to be Buddhist on this forum.

Like the good man said, "Let him without guilt throw the first stone." We are ALL guilty of being human.

Yes, and sooner or later we must all pay the ferryman.

Thank you for your thoughts.

That's very profound, and I don't really know what to say in response. If you're not Buddhist, you should be. You're certainly closer to the Universal Thinker than some of the trashy minds professing to be Buddhist on this forum.
It's actually the same what i say, but you're so blinded by your rage and racist mindset that you can not even acknowledge it.

If your in so much pain , why don't you blow your head off right now. It seems like you only have violent solutions anyway ? :o

I don't regard myself as the bloodthirsty stone killer some people on this forum try to portray me, but I would kill to save anyone's child.

i didn't say you where a bloodthirsty killer. But it seams that every word or thought you have seems to involve killing something or someone?

You sure must hurt a lot ? and that for a woman :D

Pulo appears to be toning down their rhetoric .

excerpt from pulo's site

After the massacre in Tak Bai, Narathiwat, Thai policemen and military officers are the main and only targets of the peole attacks. Please double check that you are not standing or sitting near them nor visiting their offices. Leave the suspected places immediately.

Hat Yai Railway Station has been bombed at least 3 times before. If you are planning to travel to Malaysia from Bangkok, be wise and do not use the rout. The city of Hat Yai is the most dangerous place in Thailand.

Be informed that the coming operations are targetting for Thai policemen and soldiers only. The operations will be performed by Patani liberation movements that are not under our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the damages or lost after this warning.

The government added that the total death toll resulting from Monday's incident is 87.

Three dead bodies were pulled out of the river nearby. No other details were provided.

More unfortunate accidents, they were too weak from fasting to continue breathing while their heads were being held under water. Or were they dead before, as a result of the appropriate measures for crowd control, such as splitting heads open with rifle blows?

Think it doesn't really matter to them (the dead) how they died.

Besides since it's ramadan I don't understand why they went protesting in the first place. Not really a smart move. Should have waited until after ramadan.

[Yet you rejects the post i make. The post about the girl is to get MS Katyusha to think.

Bullshit!

It was a low despicable post to denigrate me and make yourself look like a big man to your fellow pogues on this forum, you pathetic mewling punk.

If you don't have a pair, you can call yourself "Darknight".

[i tried for months to adopt a little Afgfhan girl to give her a better life, and if she was still alive I would still be trying.

Luckily for her you failed in that attempt Kate , as you well know there are reasons why your government does not allow people like you to adopt.

Only a filthy scum paedophile would even think such thoughts about my intentions.

Seek psychiatric counselling, PERVERT.

[i tried for months to adopt a little Afgfhan girl to give her a better life, and if she was still alive I would still be trying.

Luckily for her you failed in that attempt Kate , as you well know there are reasons why your government does not allow people like you to adopt.

Only a filthy scum paedophile would even think such thoughts about my intentions.

Seek psychiatric counselling, PERVERT.

It's not me who is spewing hatred in every posting , you should examine what you have written.

Your posts hardly indicate that you are capeable of the tolerance that every parent must have.

It's actually the same what i say, but you're so blinded by your rage and racist mindset that you can not even acknowledge it.

Don't even think about comparing the mindless crap you write with what Ravisher said, you pompous poltroon.

You won't live long enough to be fit to kiss his boots!

Pulo appears to be toning down their rhetoric .

excerpt from pulo's site

After the massacre in Tak Bai, Narathiwat, Thai policemen and military officers are the main and only targets of the peole attacks. Please double check that you are not standing or sitting near them nor visiting their offices. Leave the suspected places immediately.

Hat Yai Railway Station has been bombed at least 3 times before. If you are planning to travel to Malaysia from Bangkok, be wise and do not use the rout. The city of Hat Yai is the most dangerous place in Thailand.

Be informed that the coming operations are targetting for Thai policemen and soldiers only. The operations will be performed by Patani liberation movements that are not under our control. Therefore, we are not responsible for the damages or lost after this warning.

Wow. I just came through there on Wednesday. Thanks for the information.