OK Boys,

Suggestions to break up with Fiance?

Too many problems, $$, kids, mum etc.

Great gal, just dont want to marry and support the entire village

Also, how to keep her from tracking me down in Bkk when i am in country

If she does see me with the next Mrs. Right...what should i do

thanx in advance

rod

You started right... "OK Boys," emphasis on 'Boys'.

The best way to keep her from tracking you down in Bkk. Stay away from Bkk.

Don't even 'think' of meeting another Thai lady as a Mrs. Right. Unless you learn first about the 'culture'.

Change your nick name to Pathetic.

Then show her this forum and let her know what a LUCKY girl she is... and if she is still upset at loosing you, get her some professional Psychological help!

agreed. but i gotta give the thread starter credit, if you don't know what to do when your ex-fiancee sees you with your new girlfriend/fiancee, you're definitely not ready for marriage.

OK Boys,

thanx in advance

rod

I don't think he's a loser. Nor is he pathetic. What is pathietic is taking sides with the girl, without knowing the full story.

He asked for suggestions. All one can do is suggest something.

If she comes on, we can suggest something for her, but she hasn't. So <deleted> until then and try to help.

Are they your kids? Have you bought a place?

If not and you want out, tell her you have to go back to farang land. Leave her with a few months rent and money for provisions and go. Don't call her, but send a letter explaining everything. Keep a low profile, change your number, live in a different part of BKK, don't tell mutual friends where you are.

Remember 'No man is an Island'. Only you can justify you're motives for leaving. You only get one shot at life, so don't waste it on people who don't appreciate you or make you happy.

Hope this helps, and I hope the nasty sods haven't made you feel unwelcome on here. :o

Brit...........they may be on to something. I have known Thai women to be "psychotic" when they think they have "lost face" especially since they are already engaged and maybe lived together (not sure)........ I am sure her whole village knows about them now........... :D

I personally know of a man who has to "pay a Thai woman" off to get her to stay away from him until he moved out from TH. She would go to his office everyday and create a scene and call all their friends bad things about him. Mind you, this was a professional educated woman we are talking about. Reason is, she has "lost face" and told her village they were "married/engaged"...............you never know :D

Rodeooo.........only you will know what kind of woman she is..........and her "capabilities"......... The truth is good but just be careful after.................good luck! :o

OK Boys,

thanx in advance

rod

If you let on that your money supply is almost out things should take care of themselves. Ask to borrow money from her and her family.

Please post a full report if you are alive.

frequentator.............where there is a will, there is a way... :D They most probably have mutual friends ....or she can call his office to find out when he will be in...........ala ga dai! :D

Never underestimate motivation for money...... :o

If your honest explanations are not accepted by her as sufficient grounds for seperating, things could potentially turn very nasty, including violence against you from her or her 'brothers'. It might be worth considering 'pretend' reasons to leave Thailand and break it off in a way she'll find more acceptable -job offer you can't refuse, looking after an ill relative (the sick-buffalo-syndrome works the other way round, too). But make sure it is in a place she could not go to follow you, and, of course, you should for a while not be anywhere you could be spotted in Thailand.

Yes, the advice of experience, in a not directly comparable situation the woman in question went as far as attempting to borrow money from mutual friends and seek help for visa application to follow me! That was after I, as already advised in this thread, did not let her have my phone number, but send her letters in response to her pleas. :o

Sorry i offended some of your sensitive egos with my sign in

i find it odd that i got flamed on this board but only honest solutions

(with of course the humor) on the other popular board

As for me, i live in the US, have known the TG for a year

have been back to LOS 7 times to visit

couple of 2 week trips and the rest 5-7 days

have been upcountry once to the village

kept an apt in bkk for her for a while, but since she

wasnt learning any english, she elected to move back upcountry

hasnt asked for too much money, just all the time, annoying mostly, and always at the last minute.

we have no kids

she has mom and 2 kids

recently she needed 2,500 us for her father

she did not get it

now has had 3 of brothers kids move in

so, if i bring her here (usa) i have mom & 5 kids to support here

not me

also, the petty arguments and pouting the moment i get to LOS

not willing to put up with them

what i have come to, and was clear from the start, is just tell her the truth

wish her the best and give her a parting load on her atm card

Rodeoooo............sorry mate. From what you tell us here on this thread..........she is just after your money or wants a free ride. I think asking for money is wrong....can't she be self sufficient?? Supporting her and her kids are all right but I dont think you should be supporting others as well especially her brothers kids????.............they will keep on coming and coming and coming...........it will just never end. Trust me, it will NEVER stop. :o If this is what you want, then go for it.

You should know her best..........so decide what you want to do and do it! Good luck! :D

Rodeoooo............sorry mate. From what you tell us here on this thread..........she is just after your money or wants a free ride. I think asking for money is wrong....can't she be self sufficient?? Supporting her and her kids are all right but I dont think you should be supporting others as well especially her brothers kids????.............they will keep on coming and coming and coming...........it will just never end. Trust me, it will NEVER stop.  :o If this is what you want, then go for it.

You should know her best..........so decide what you want to do and do it! Good luck! :D

thanx sk1972

no more walking atm

i wish her the best

thanx for your support

I agree with SK.

Rodeoo she was raising her 2 kids before you came along. She is tougher than any of us. You have supported her family for a year that makes you better than most people. Remember that. You have been a righteous individual.

Everyone here knows that if it was her moving on rodeooo would just not hear from her anymore. She will be pissed that she lost her income and she will begin searching out a new source. If she wants to crap on you. Let her, just don't let her make you feel like crap. She gets in a few jabs. She gets in the last blow. Give her that.

Next time don't set up an uncomfortable situation for your self. Live and learn.

Count your blessings Rodeo! You didn't permanently move in with her, do not have and/or built a house on her name, joint bank accounts, children etc.....You should definetely change your mobile number, forget about your rented appartement in Bangkok, change hangouts and even friends (that is probably taken care of, since she probably spoke a lot of trash about you to everyone who remotely knew you)...Do leave her with a "Golden Parachute", but avoid at all costs lengthy conversations, alcohol in her presence....even if she seems understanding etc...Donot let her back in your premises, as she might drop/hide a little bag of yellow or orange tablets.....and no they are not vitamin C.....

Best of luck mate, just remember that staying friends etc..is an impossibility. :o