Thai Soap Star

BIG SPUDS

When last in thailand, the GF used to watch a thai (kind of) soap, around 6 oclock.

It was about a girl, she was a twin, one was good one was nasty. both played by the same girl (i think). The GF said it was called ( bear with me i cant write it or say it properly, but it sounded like) Patbum garunka??. I used to call it

Patbum Patbum ka! which she found hysterical. Its not on anymore it stopped around the 5th of october. Any ideas of the real name? or the female stars name?

Think it was แฝดล่องหน (faad long hon) and her name was เอะ (ay) but thats only a guess ............ผักบุ้ง (Pakbung) featured 2 twin sisters but they both had good hearts played by กุ้งนาง (Goong Nang) .......not that i/m a soap fan of course..... :o

Think  it  was  แฝดล่องหน  (faad  long  hon)  and  her  name  was  เอะ  (ay)  but  thats  only  a  guess  ............ผักบุ้ง  (Pakbung)  featured  2  twin  sisters  but  they both  had  good  hearts  played  by  กุ้งนาง  (Goong Nang)  .......not  that  i/m  a  soap  fan  of  course..... :o

My g/f reckons the serial was called "Pakbung and Goong Nang", and the girl who played the parts was called จีรนันท์ มะโนแจ่ม (nickname Ui). Pakbung was good at boxing and Goong Nang was very sweet, good heart, but stupid.

10092_002.jpg

http://movie.sanook.com/drama/drama_10092.php